After my wife and I got married, we never used to remove our wedding rings when we were going into the shower. I never knew that this would have some serious problems until we started to notice that the glitter was fading away. I decided to go online to look for a solution for this, not knowing that there are solutions that could revive the look on the jewelry. I decided to go deeper to see the best jewelry cleaners in the market. To my surprise, I found a list that I think qualified to be the best and the most efficient. Be sure to stick around because this article offers great revelations about these cleaners.
- #9 Blitz Gem & Jewelry Cleaner
- #8 Connoisseurs Precious Jewelry Cleaner
- #7 Brilliant 8 Oz Jewelry Cleaner with Cleaning Basket and Brush
- #6 Caribbean Gem Banana & Coconut Oil Jewelry Cleaner
- #5 NEW Silver Jewelry Cleaner Solution | Cleaning for Sterling Jewelry, Coins, Silverware and More
- #4 Sparkle Bright All-Natural Jewelry Cleaner Solution
- #3 Connoisseurs Silver Jewelry Cleaner, 8OZ
- #2 Weiman Jewelry Cleaner Liquid
- #1 Hagerty 15507 7-Ounce Silver Cleaner
#9 Blitz Gem & Jewelry Cleaner
After viewing several videos concerning the work that this best jewelry cleaner is doing, I thought this was exactly what our rings wanted. My wife still has her engagement ring, and after we put a cup of the solution into the cleaner, I found out that the jewelry came out shining. We had not realized how much damage was on our rings until we compared the pictures and the result. Be sure that the cleaner will deal with every oil and grime deposit on them. I will sure buy the solution again.
- Does not contain any toxic substance
- Produces an awesome smell
- Perfect for any cleaning machine
- The solution mixes with water with ease
#8 Connoisseurs Precious Jewelry Cleaner
This jewelry cleaner is perfect for many metals today. I always wondered why my aunt’s ring still looks brand new yet she has worn it for years. Just recently, I discovered the secret was using this solution. She told me that she dips the ring almost once a week into the solution. For this solution, it is best that you dip one ring at a time. Additionally, this cleaner comes with a brush that will help the user reach dirt that hides itself in those hard-to-reach corners. During cleaning, let the ring rest in the solution for 30 minutes. I would recommend this product for people with all types of jewelry.
- Comes with a holding basin
- Scrub brush will help user reach those hard-reach corners
- Perfect solution for all types of jewelry: white and yellow gold, silver, diamonds, and other precious stones
- Deals with visible scratches on jewelry
#7 Brilliant 8 Oz Jewelry Cleaner with Cleaning Basket and Brush
My daughter has a cabinet full of earrings. She would always buy a new earring if the one she had would start to show signs of becoming blur. I suggested this best jewelry cleaner and she loved it. After cleaning them with this solution, her friends would not realize that this was her old jewelry. The pack comes with a small bristle brush that will help to wash dirt from the settings point. Also, the basket, where you keep the solution when washing, works perfectly. I also loved using the solution because I found out that it was non- toxic, which means that my skin would never have any problems.
- A non-toxic solution
- Comes with small bristle brush- helps to reach jewelry settings, and other parts
- Perfect for cleaning any type of jewelry excluding pearls
#6 Caribbean Gem Banana & Coconut Oil Jewelry Cleaner
By: Caribbean Gem
When I saw the name Caribbean, I was somehow hesitant because of the name. However, this cleaner comes with a whole kit that helps you clean any type of jewelry. I used to clean my sunglasses and watches, and I noticed that all the small scratches began to fade. The main ingredients include banana and coconut ingredients hence does not contain any toxic chemical such as ammonia. In addition, for slightly soft gemstones, I only need to soak it into the liquid for less than 10 minutes, and all the tarnish creeps out of it.
- Comes with cleaning kit- a brush and a dipping basket
- Main ingredients include a blend of banana and coconut
- Suitable for all types of metals and gemstones
- Removes tarnish and slight scratches
#5 NEW Silver Jewelry Cleaner Solution | Cleaning for Sterling Jewelry, Coins, Silverware and More
By: Simple Shine
One time I saw my grandpa cleaning all her silverware with this best jewelry cleaner, and I was surprised at how well it did the job. I have a silver collection that I usually hang on my wall (including medals). I ordered this solution, and immediately it arrived, I had to try cleaning them with it. First, I read the instructions, which are at the back of the container, and I learned that I only needed less than one minute to dip the jewelry. To my surprise, it did the exact job. I removed the medals after the minute, and you know what, when I wiped out with a polishing cloth, they were as good as new.
- Suitable for cleaning all types of silver
- Ingredients include acidic base-with a small pleasant smell, and other organic components
- Cleans the silver metal within 1 minute of dipping; therefore, you do not need to use a brush
#4 Sparkle Bright All-Natural Jewelry Cleaner Solution
By: Sparkle Bright Products
After viewing a customer review on the internet, my wife thought she needed to try using this solution for her chains. She complained for a long time that they got dull, and were not as attractive. I thought of helping her with the cleaning so that we could see the authenticity of the solution. The solution is very safe for you; hence, you will not have problems with your skin when you wear the chain. After washing the chains, we could smell the sweet scent that comes with this solution. I thought they were just new, and when we showed it to our neighbors, they were surprised to see how efficient the jewelry was.
- Does not contain any toxic chemicals
- Good for all types of jewelry
- Provides your jewelry with a sweet scent
#3 Connoisseurs Silver Jewelry Cleaner, 8OZ
My best friend owns a jewelry store. He presented me with this jewelry cleaner after he noticed that I had not cleaned mine well. I went home to try it. I first had to read the instructions on the pack, and I noticed that I was not supposed to dip the jewelry for more than one minute. The cleaner comes with a dipping basket and a brush. Thus, I do not have to worry when I accidentally pour the liquid on me because it does not contain dangerous chemicals. The silver came out very clean and I did not have to use the brush in any way.
- Dipping basket and brush for washing the jewelry
- Suitable of silver jewelry
- Does not contain toxic chemicals
#2 Weiman Jewelry Cleaner Liquid
When my wife and I became engaged, I noticed that the diamond ring began to fade. I went to my friend and he suggested that I should buy this jewelry cleaner. After reading the instructions on it, I understood that I would only need to dip the jewelry for about 30 minutes. I did not need to use the brush, which is in-built, to clean the jewelry. I used a polishing cloth instead. The only word I would say is that they looked brilliant. When she walked on the streets, everyone would notice that she was engaged.
- Removes all kind of dirt
- Not suitable for jewelry that have ivory, pearl, corals
- Contains ammonia
#1 Hagerty 15507 7-Ounce Silver Cleaner
By: W.J. Hagerty
This is a good jewelry cleaner for silverware that has tarnish on it. If you have keys, rings, and silverware that contains tarnish to the level it turns black, then this is the right solution. I was very hesitant to buy this solution but my neighbor insisted that I should try it. I tried it on a tarnished chain first, and I was impressed that it became new all of a sudden. You only need a soft cloth to wipe the jewelry after dipping it.
- Suitable for cleaning tarnished silver
- You do not need to use a brush to clean it
- Includes a dipping basket
Wrapping it up!
It is almost impossible to choose the best jewelry cleaner when you are still a novice at doing this type of job. Choose one that will be easy to use, safe, and removes the dirt on the type of ornament that you have. After long hours of research, I still think that the Blitz Gem & Jewelry Cleaner takes the day because it has all the good characteristics that a jewelry cleaner should have.