Wireless headphones are designed to improve the listening experience for an individual. Unlike the traditional type, these earphones feature no cords or wires and instead will wirelessly link to the audio device via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and other technology. Wires are not only a nuisance but may easily break if entangled on other objects.
However, not all wireless headphones will suit you right. You may love the miniature size of the headphones but the sound quality may not be so great. Or maybe they produce deep bass and crystal clear sound but are too bulky to carry around. There are types that will remain comfortable even when worn for many hours but may suffer from noise or distortion. These are probably some of the reasons that have led you to this top 10 best wireless headphones in 2019 review.
What Makes Good Wireless Headphones?
- What Makes Good Wireless Headphones?
- Top 10 Best Wireless Headphones in 2019
- 10. Avantree Bluetooth Wireless Headphones
- 9. Skullcandy Hesh Wireless Headphones
- 8. Sony MDRXB950BT/B Wireless Headphones
- 7. Bose Quiet Comfort 35 Headphones
- 6. Beats Studio Titanium Wireless Headphones
- 5. BOHM Wireless Headphones
- 4. Bluedio Turbine T2s Wireless Headphones
- 3. Sony MDRRF985RK Wireless headphone
- 2. Mpow Cheetah Headphones
- 1. Sennheiser RS120 Wireless Headphones
- Good Connectivity: Although they may lack the traditional wires, these headphones should produce similar or better sound quality than the top wired headphones.
- Comfortable: Listening to music can take place over several hours. Top products will be of the right size and well-padded to minimize strain, excessive sweating or high temperatures around the ears.
- Portable: One key goal of wireless headphones is to improve portability. Large on or over-ear headphones may produce great sound than smaller types, however, they can be a bit bulky and cumbersome to carry around.
- Well Designed: Wireless headphones should fit perfectly on the ear without requiring lots of effort. They also won’t keep falling off even under extreme conditions.
- Brand Reputation: Topnotch wireless earphones come from well-known brands that have curved a name in this sector. Mentionable brands include Bose, Beats, Sony, Mpow, BOHM, Sennheiser and Avantree among others.
Top 10 Best Wireless Headphones in 2019
10. Avantree Bluetooth Wireless Headphones
This super comfortable over-ear wireless headphone is light and offers high-quality audio. It features quality padding that keeps your ears comfortable while the long-lasting battery offers a listener up to 40 hours of music.
They are easy to use, come with multipoint for use with two devices at the same time and feature aptX high resolution sound, rich bass, and clear highs.
9. Skullcandy Hesh Wireless Headphones
Listening to music from your phone, tablet, iPad, MP3 player and other gadgets is more enjoyable with the wireless headphones by Skullcandy Hesh. The headphones feature for clear playback and crystal clear sound while the soft touch leather seal helps isolate noise.
Taking calls is possible via the On-Board Mic remote that also enables you to switch the play lists. The black Bluetooth wireless headphones offer up to 12 hours of nonstop listening.
8. Sony MDRXB950BT/B Wireless Headphones
This extra bass wireless headphone comes with Bluetooth capability for streaming audio via apt-X support and AAC. Running on 40mm drivers, the around-the-ear headphones offer quality bass courtesy of Electronic Bass Boost while the built-in microphone allows you to make calls hands-free.
The swiveling design improves user friendliness and portability and the rechargeable battery can last for as many as 20 hours.
7. Bose Quiet Comfort 35 Headphones
As the name suggests, the Bose QuetComfort headphones give you the comfort and convenience you desire when listening to music. The Bluetooth headphone offer NFC pairing plus voice prompts, dual-microphones and noise cancellation function.
In wireless mode, the battery offers up to 20 hours of nonstop listening while this increases to 40 hours in wired mode.
6. Beats Studio Titanium Wireless Headphones
These over-ear titanium headphones by Beats allow you to wirelessly stream audio up to a distance of 30 feet. The stylish headphones easily fit on the head and come with soft padding to protect the ears.
To minimize noise and other interferences, the headphones feature dual-mode functionality whereas the built-in mic allows you to answer your phone hands-free. On a fully-charged battery, the headphones should last for about 12 hours.
5. BOHM Wireless Headphones
The BOHM brand is respected for offering top notch headphones. This particular product is feature-laden and comes with amazing technology besides superior Bluetooth 4.0 and seamless connectivity to Android and Apple devices.
The accessory has active noise canceling properties, top grade 40mm stereo drivers and 18-hour rechargeable battery. The headphone supports A2DP, AVRCP, HSP and HFP and has a range of 33 feet/ 10 meters and above.
4. Bluedio Turbine T2s Wireless Headphones
Besides looking cool and trendy, the Bluedio Turbine T2 provide quality and crystal clear audio that can last for as many as 40 hours. Based on revolutionary technology, these rotary headphones can rotate 195 degrees and the headband top is padded with soft and comfortable foam.
The unit runs on Bluetooth 4.1 chip that allows quick transfer of data while minimizing any distortions or interference. In case the battery runs low, you can still connect the piece via a wire.
3. Sony MDRRF985RK Wireless headphone
Running on 40mm drivers and offering cord-free listening, this black 900 MHz FM headphones are quite popular in the market. They come with an easy-to-adjust headband for extended comfort and convenient, work as RF receiver and also offer minimal transmission noise courtesy of the noise reduction system. The wireless headphone will automatically tune itself for improved signal reception.
2. Mpow Cheetah Headphones
This behind-the-ear Cheetah headphones are very streamlined for stability and comfort and make a good companion for normal listening, jogging, running, walking, hiking, gym workouts, cycling and more. They are light, compact and easily remain in place even under extreme pressure.
The quality headphones use superior Bluetooth 4.1 chips and apt-X technology to deliver crisp, audible, well-balanced and noise-free audio. It is compatible with Android, Apple, and other Bluetooth-enabled devices and features a durable battery that lasts for up to 8 hours.
1. Sennheiser RS120 Wireless Headphones
Enjoy stress-free listening with this on-ear wireless headphone by Sennheiser. The RS120 RF headphones are smooth and easy on the ears and are suitable for smartphone, tablets, MP3 players, Hi-Fi audio, TV and much more.
The unit comes with built-in RF radio frequency receiver and is effective to a distance of 300 feet. Interference-free nature, charging dock capability, two long-lasting AAA NiMH batteries are other reasons that make this wireless headset a popular choice.
Choosing the right wireless headphones is more than just the wireless nature and looks. It’s also about making certain they are comfortable, well-designed, portable, user-friendly and have excellent wireless connectivity. With these in mind, we assessed different products and came up with the top wireless headphones in 2019.
The featured items are elegant, trendy, comfortable, produce quality sound and work with most devices in the market. They come with Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, noise cancellation and other technologies that provide seamless and uninterrupted experience. Follow our top 10 best wireless headphones in 2019 review and own a nice and dependable pair of headphones.