Sometimes when I think about how the great scientists, mathematicians and generally best inventors did it without the modern gadgets and devices we have nowadays, I just get baffled! In today’s review, we are going to through the best scientific calculators. To be honest my school work would have suffered if I didn’t have one to take me through some of the courses I took. Let’s have a look at the best scientific calculators in the market:
10. Sharp EL-W516XBSL 556 Scientific Calculator
The sharp calculator has an LCD screen that has 16 digits. It is extra-large in size and 4line. The type of modes it has includes; list, Normal, Stat, Drill, Complex and Matrix. I recently got this calculator for my niece and she was excited at its ability to solve 3 simultaneous equations. It makes doing her assignments easy since it has Write View Technology. This enables the scientific calculator to display formulas exactly as they appear in textbooks. It was definitely the best scientific calculator for her.
- The scientific calculator has 4 programmable keys for quick use of functions.
- It has a playback function that makes it easy to go back and edit formulas easily.
9. Casio fx-300ES PLUS Scientific Calculator, Pink
For coursework purposes, this is also one of the best scientific calculators that can be used to help you progress without much difficulty. For reliability purposes, this scientific calculator has two-way power. The calculator has a combination of both solar power and battery power.
It will not let you down, especially during the time you need it the most. This scientific calculator has a large display which is multi-line. You will have the advantage of having multi-replay functionality whenever necessary. The Fx-300ES will surprise you with its intuitiveness and you will definitely appreciate how simple it is to use.
- The scientific calculator is approved for usage and has a large number of applications.
- The calculator can be used for all maths.
8. Casio fx-260 SOLAR Scientific Calculator, Pink
For those of us who are environmentally conscious, the Casio fx-260 would be the best scientific calculator for you. This is due to the fact that the calculator is solar-powered. It has a case which is very hard and protects it from getting damaged. It has a two-line display which is 10. You will definitely have easy viewing of it. If you are working on a budget and want good performance, this is the best scientific calculator for you.
- The scientific calculator comes in a pink color.
- The dimensions of the calculator are 9.1 x 5.6 x 1.1 inches.
7. HP 35s Scientific Calculator
For those who want the best scientific calculator for engineering, surveying, science, and medicine, this would be a good fit. This calculator has over 100 built n functions and 800 memory registers. If used for approximately one hour each day, it has the potential to last for 9 months.
The scientific calculator is a great choice for anyone taking SAT reasoning test. It has adjustable contrast and a 14 dot matrix with 14 characters. This HP 35s Scientific Calculator uses a pair of CR2032 batteries and dimensions of (W X D X H): 3.23 x 0.72 x 6.22 Inch.
- The calculator comes with a 1 year warranty.
- The capacity of the calculator is 30kb.
6. Texas Instruments TI-30Xa Scientific Calculator
By: Texas Instruments
This calculator by Texas instruments has 10 display digits and has variable statistics that will be able to provide results for standard deviation and mean. With this calculator performing basic trigonometric and scientific functions will be a breeze. Whether you need the best scientific calculator for general science, Algebra 1 and 2, general math or pre-algebra, the Texas Instruments TI-30Xa Scientific Calculator is a great choice.
- The scientific calculator has fraction features.
- You will be able to do conversions easily too.
5. Casio fx-115ES PLUS Engineering/Scientific Calculator
If you are searching for the best scientific calculator for your household, I would be sure to recommend this Casio fx-115ES PLUS. The reason being, it can be used by individuals on any level. There is a huge advantage to this since in case one person misplaces theirs, they will not be stranded.
They could simply borrow from the other people in the house and resume to finishing what they were working on. The scientific calculator is versatile and has the most advanced features to date. It has features which are enhanced and include; finding derivatives, product notation templates, advanced inequality functionality and displaying root forms of equations.
- The scientific calculator uses both solar and battery power.
- It also has a natural textbook display.
4. Texas Instruments TI-30XS Multi-View Scientific Calculator
By: Texas Instruments
This is one of the most unique best scientific calculators. You will be able to do more than one calculation, explore patters and compare results simultaneously on one screen. This feature makes the scientific calculator even more worth buying. The calculator has a Math Print mode which makes entering and viewing calculations in common math notation possible. In Math Print mode, you will also have access to exact square roots, stacked fractions exponents and more. With the Texas Instruments TI-30XS, you will be able to view decimals and fractions in alternate forms. All this is made possible with the calculator’s Toggle key.
- The calculator has step by step simplification of fractions.
- It has one and two variable statistics.
3. Texas Instruments TI-36X Pro Engineering/Scientific Calculator
By: Texas Instruments
For high-level math and science functionality, you have found the best scientific calculator. This calculator has features for unit conversions, Statistic analysis and Boolean logic operations. All of that and the scientific calculator is still inexpensive. The calculator can also calculate angle units and perform fractional equations. It will prove to be quite a helpful companion also due to its English/metric conversions.
- The Texas Instruments TI-36X Pro scientific calculator has a single line LCD display.
- The calculator also has a multiview function.
2. Texas Instruments TI-30X IIS 2-Line Scientific Calculator, Black with Blue Accents
By: Texas Instruments
For those of you still looking for the professional ones among the best scientific calculators list, you need not look any further. This Texas Instruments TI-30X IIS 2-Line Scientific Calculator is a professional grade. It also has 3 angle modes to it which are; degrees, radians, and grads. It has a unique look to it. The back cover is dark blue-gray while the front is black. With this 2 line display calculator, it is possible to see both entries and calculated results simultaneously.
- You will get a one year limited warranty.
- The calculator can handle both 1 and 2 variable statistical calculations.
1. Texas Instruments TI-84 plus Graphics Calculator, Black
By: Texas Instruments
At the top of the list, we have another scientific calculator from Texas Instruments. It is the best scientific calculator because it is much more advanced. The LCD display is large, allowing room for equations and plotting graphs up to; 3 recursively-defined sequences, 10 rectangular functions, 6 parametric expressions and 6 polar expressions.
The thing that made it stand out most was how using USB on-the-go technology, one is able to transfer data between the scientific calculator and computer. The level of convenience it has is remarkable. Among the included apps are Polynomial Root Finder and Simultaneous Equation Solver, Probability Simulation, Science Tools, StudyCards, Topics in Algebra 1, CabriJr, Catalog Help, Conic Graphing, Inequality Graphing, and Learning Check.
- The purchase includes a TI connectivity cable/USB cable.
- You will also get a TI Product CD-ROM with full reference Guidebook.
Scientific calculators are necessary if you want to provide the best results as far as mathematics and science are concerned. There are up to ten of the best scientific calculators mentioned above. Secure one for yourself as soon as possible. Whether you want to use them for school activities, accounting, or just home calculations, a scientific calculator makes the tough task of adding and subtracting numbers a breeze. Of course, they also have extra features which make them capable of fulfilling extra tasks which can’t be done by the normal calculators. For that reason, get one of the options listed above and enjoy doing al mathematical calculations effortlessly.