Any mom looking for a stress-free experience while nursing should get a nice and quality nursing pajama. It will not only offer you great comfort and warmth but reliability as well.
Unfortunately, choosing a good piece isn’t always easy. This applies to both newbie and seasoned moms. Firstly, it’s because of the stiff market competition. Secondly, you have a broad selection to choose from. Thirdly, nursing isn’t something that takes place every other day. And lastly, many people don’t know what makes a good garment.
We have outlined the top 10 best nursing pajamas in 2018 to assist you to find the right accessory.
- 10. Majamas the Lacey Cropped MJ
- 9. Margo Nursing/Maternity PJ
- 8. Majamas the Genna Nursing & Maternity Pajama Set
- 7. Everly Grey Nursing 7 Maternity Pajamas
- 6. Baby Be Mine Maternity & Nursing Pajamas
- 5. Sweet Mommy Women Pajama Set
- 4. The Amelia Nursing 7 Maternity Pajamas by Kindred Bravely
- 3. Ekouaer Nursing Pajama Set
- 2. Kindred Bravely Davy Nursing Pajama
- 1. Kindred Bravely the Amelia Nursing Pajamas
Buying a Nursing Pajama – Important Features
The following features should be thought about during the purchase:
- Size: A nursing mum needs the right size so as to feel comfortable and also extend its durability. A small or tight one may easily rip while a baggy one will feel cumbersome and touch the floor.
- Comfort: A good pajama for nursing should be comfortable for both mum and child. It will be made from soft, smooth material and is well-designed.
- Wearing Ease: To offer the best experience, it will be easy to wear and remove. The elastic band will easily expand and contract and won’t feel too tight or too loose.
- Waistline Design: The waistline should be comfortable and not feel as if it’s cutting through the skin or leave marks.
- Washing Ease: A good nursing pajama is not only easy to wash but also dries fast. The fabric will withstand frequent washing and drying without losing its shape.
- Stretchiness: A good product is made from a stretchy fabric for easy wearing and removal. It also will accommodate different body sizes and shapes as the body goes through changes.
Best Nursing Pajamas in 2018
10. Majamas the Lacey Cropped MJ
This nursing pajama is designed for maximum comfort and convenience. Unlike most types that are pulled down for breastfeeding, this one pulls aside. It’s also very elastic thanks to using 95% Modal and 5% Spandex fabric. It comes with a versatile underbust design that suits women with small, medium as well as large busts.
It also has a very elastic yet firm waistband that stays in place and doesn’t leave any marks on the skin. Comfort is enhanced by the lace trim and wide design. Although comfortable and of high quality, these pajamas are bit pricey.
9. Margo Nursing/Maternity PJ
This two-piece pajama set will keep you warm during the chilly nights and cool during the hot weather. The ultra-soft piece is smooth on the skin and is made from 54% Rayon, 38% Polyester, and 8% Spandex.
It comes with elastic-waist bottoms and cozy warp top. To offer discreetness, it comes with a placket placed inside the functional V-neck top. You may, however, find the elastic to be somewhat tight when new.
8. Majamas the Genna Nursing & Maternity Pajama Set
Are you tired of pajamas or clothes that fit too tight or are rough on the skin? If you are then this nursing and maternity pajama set by Majamas is what is missing. It receives praise for being extra soft and smooth, and also quite comfortable.
This is due to the 48% Cotton, 47% Modal, and 5% Spandex construction. The functional and comfy elastic waistband fits nicely under the belly while the underbust elastic supports varied bust sizes. Some moms who are shorter than 5ft 4 inches claim that the pants are a bit long.
7. Everly Grey Nursing 7 Maternity Pajamas
Made from 95% Rayon and 5% Spandex, this pajama set is designed for nursing and expectant mothers. It comes in a free-flowing design and easily adjusts to different body shapes and sizes.
The four-piece set consists of a smocked-waist pant, surplice top, matching baby gown and robe. The machine-friendly garment is easy to wash and also dries relatively fast. However, it’s fairly expensive and this is due to its high quality.
6. Baby Be Mine Maternity & Nursing Pajamas
Baby Be Mine Maternity & Nursing Pajamas is very functional. Besides nursing, this set is suitable for lounging and also going out. It comes in stylish and trendy designs that make it right for lounging while indoors.
The garment is ultra soft, smooth and is made from 96% viscose and 4% spandex. To improve comfort, the sleepwear doesn’t have any snaps or clips. One issue some moms complain about is the elastic rolling or folding after washing.
5. Sweet Mommy Women Pajama Set
Made from quality satin fabric, this pajama set is suitable for both expectant and nursing mothers. It comes in a free-flowing design and wearing and removal is easy. The super-soft fabric comfortable hugs the skin without causing any chafe.
Breastfeeding a baby can be done easily without arousing attention by pulling aside a section of the top. Other reasons that make it a top product are that it’s easy to wash, elegant, trendy and doesn’t stretch too much or shrink. Some moms, however, complain that it isn’t as stretchy as they would have preferred.
4. The Amelia Nursing 7 Maternity Pajamas by Kindred Bravely
Nursing your home is easy and child-friendly with this maternity & nursing pajama set. Like other top sellers, it comes with a super stretchy fabric and is also quite comfortable. It feels cool in hot weather and warms in cold weather.
To give it extra softness and smoothness, it’s crafted from 94% Modal and 6% Spandex. Other than sleeping, this set is also perfect for lounging. One drawback is that the legs are a bit wide.
3. Ekouaer Nursing Pajama Set
These PJs are perfect for maternity, nursing and can be worn at home or at the hospital. It’s made from super-stretchy cotton and modal fabric. The two-piece unit consists of an easy wear top that allows for one-handed breastfeeding. The pants feature an elastic drawstring that can easily be adjusted to suit the need at hand. The pajamas can be washed by hand or machine.
2. Kindred Bravely Davy Nursing Pajama
The Davy pajamas by Kindred Bravely can be worn during as well as after pregnancy. This is made possible by its super-stretchy fabric and versatile design. The elastic waistband makes a transition from pregnancy to motherhood easy whereas the 94% viscose and 6% spandex minimizes chafing. To ensure breastfeeding is discreet, the top comes in 2 layers. Compared to other top products, its price is a slightly on the higher side.
1. Kindred Bravely the Amelia Nursing Pajamas
This pair of PJs is soft, comfortable and can be worn to bed, in the house, or for lounging. Coming from Kindred Bravely, you can be certain that is well-made and good quality.
The simple elastic pull-down neckline provides quick, easy and discreet breastfeeding. The soft fabric (94% Modal, 6% Spandex) and lack of snaps or clips make the PJs comfortable. There have been complaining that the PJs may shrink after washing.
The nursing period does not have to be a stressful one. You do not need to wear old clothes or pajamas that make you uncomfortable due to wrong fabric choice and design. You also should not keep to adjust the garment, tolerate the tight elastic band at the waistline, or folding the bottom because it’s too long.
What you deserve are pajamas that fit right, are easy to wear and remove, feel soft, smooth and comfortable. A good pair is also easy to wash, dries fast, and will easily adjust to different sizes as your body changes. Follow these top 10 best nursing pajamas in 2018 review for a hassle-free experience.