Ever asked you what the top 10 best men’s watches in 2018 are? Truth is that watches have become part and parcel of the modern world. In fact, most men would rather be caught dead than walking around without wearing a watch. To some people, a watch is a simple time telling device, others view it as an ornamental object while some individuals adorn watches as a status symbol.
One of the main challenges is identifying the best item from the numerous products in the market. While you may prefer an analog type another person may desire a digital watch. Some men like automatic watches over mechanical type while there are those who prefer clocks with large dials instead of midsized faces.
- Top 10 Best Men’s Watches in 2018
- 10. Casio Men’s SGW100-1V Twin Sensor Watch
- 9. Timex Men’s Ironman Classic 100
- 8. Timex Unisex Expedition Men’s Watch
- 7. Apple watch Sport 42mm
- 6. Timex Men’s Ironman Classic 30
- 5. Casio F91W-1 Classic Resin Strap Digital Sport Watch
- 4. Timex Men’s Easy Reader
- 3. Casio Men’s G-Shock Classic Analog-Digital Watch
- 2. Fitbit Blaze Smart Fitness Watch
- 1. Casio Men’s Sport Analog Dive Watch
Choosing Wrist Watch
Selecting a desirable watch entails focusing on the below-stated issues:
- Comfort: A good watch will be comfortable to wear and will be made from friendly materials and feature good ergonomics.
- Durable: Top watches are made from strong materials that are resistant to wear tear, long use and will still look stylish and fully-functional after many years.
- Elegance: Watches are more than just timepieces. They are also worn for ornamental appeal and this is why a man will look for a stylish and trendy watch that upholds his sense of fashion.
- Quality: The best watch is made using high-quality materials. It will not look fashionable but guarantees you of long-lasting service.
- Reputation: Watches are available in all manner of design, colors, sizes and material. Nonetheless, the best watches come from well-known brands such as Casio, Timex, Fitbit and many more.
Top 10 Best Men’s Watches in 2018
10. Casio Men’s SGW100-1V Twin Sensor Watch
Men who desire a fashionable timepiece should consider the Casio SGW100-1V watch. It comes in dimensions of 51.5 x 47.6 x 13.2mm and will easily fit on the wrist of most men.
This digital watch indicates time, date, minutes, seconds and has been pre-programmed to 2099. It also offers you the option of 12 or 24 hour format and also has a display range of -10 to 60 C (14 to 140 F) and 1/100 second stopwatch.
9. Timex Men’s Ironman Classic 100
With the Timex Ironman classic 100, you will always have time on your hand. This elegant and classic-styled watch is fit for both formal and informal wear. It comes in a strong sporty resin band, a stylish logoed bezel and a case bearing exposed screws.
The full-size watch relies on quartz movement and features a sturdy acrylic dial window. It is water resistant to depths of 100 meters/330 feet, features 100-hour chronograph, 99-lap counter and, 100-hour countdown timer.
8. Timex Unisex Expedition Men’s Watch
Featuring casual outdoor design and fast wrap Velcro strap, this Timex Unisex Expedition watch is fit for men and women as well. The midsize digital chronograph watch is made out of sturdy resin that can resist daily wear and also protects the internal mechanism.
It feels light on the hand and its smooth surface allows you to go on with your task without feeling bogged down by weight. Water resistant f up to 330 feet/100 meters, the watch is suitable for bathing, showering, swimming, and snorkeling. It’s however not recommended for diving.
7. Apple watch Sport 42mm
Made from stainless steel, this men’s watch by Apple is suitable for formal as well as informal wear. The digital watch comes with in a stylish crown, rectangular gold aluminum case and sport band.
It features an array of smart features including accelerometer, heart rate sensor, gyroscope and Apple S chip. The water-resistant watch can withstand rain, sweat, water splashes but is not waterproof hence not suitable for swimming, diving or snorkeling.
6. Timex Men’s Ironman Classic 30
Looking masculine and cool starts with adorning the Ironman Classic 30 watch by Timex. This men’s watch comes in full-size and iconic performance design and is light and smooth on the hand.
The sporty watch features a sturdy resin strap, quality buckle closure and is water resistant distances of up to 330 feet / 100 meters. 30 lap memories, alarm, countdown timer, time, date, and day are some of its main functions.
5. Casio F91W-1 Classic Resin Strap Digital Sport Watch
Any man will look fashionable and elegant when wearing the Casio F91W-1 digital sports watch. Featuring 33mm resin case and strap, this digital sport watch is light and smooth on the wrist.
The watch runs on a quartz movement, features chronograph functions, and comes with a ribbed band, buckle closure, night light, and alarm. Some of its functions include hourly time signal, day/date, auto calendar, and, 1/100-second stopwatch.
4. Timex Men’s Easy Reader
Look good, feel good wearing the Timex Easy Reader watch for men. The case is made from steel for sturdiness and is coated with polished rose gold-tone for elegance. It comes with easy-to-read dial and the numerals are in Arabic.
For easy fitting and comfort, the straps are made from genuine smooth leather and feature a simple but strong buckle. With water resistance of up to 30 meters/ 99 feet, the watch can withstand water splashes and rain but isn’t designed for swimming, snorkeling or diving.
3. Casio Men’s G-Shock Classic Analog-Digital Watch
This men’s watch is both analog and digital and comes with sturdy construction to tolerate harsh environments. Its strong and innovative case won’t be affected by magnetic forces ensuring you are always on time. It features a backlit dial that illuminates in the dark for easy time viewing.
Besides being shock and magnetic resistant, the G-Shock Classic is water resistant up to 200 meters. Some of its functions include Daily Alarm, Dual Time, 1/100 Second Stopwatch, 12/24 Hour Format, and Auto Calendar (pre-programmed up to 2039).
2. Fitbit Blaze Smart Fitness Watch
The Fitbit Blaze is more than just a wristwatch. It is also a fitness tracker and helps you achieve your fitness goal. Designed for men who are conscious of time and their fitness, this wrist watch comes with many handy features.
These include a digital clock, hour, minutes, date, heart rate monitor, GPS connectivity, Bluetooth 4.0, radio transceiver, records exercises and also allows you to set weekly exercise targets. It can withstand sweat, water splashes, moisture, and rain but isn’t recommended for showering, swimming or diving.
1. Casio Men’s Sport Analog Dive Watch
This dive watch is perfect for any man who desires a good-looking and sturdy watch. It’s made from strong and durable resin and features a rotating bezel. The 43mm resin case is tolerant to shocks whereas the Japanese quartz movement guarantees you of accurate time.
To prevent the timepiece from accidentally falling or coming loose, the analog dive watch boasts of molded resin band plus a sturdy buckle closure. This watch can resist water to depths of up to 100 meters / 330 feet.
A good watch not only indicates the correct time and date but also goes a long way in showing your sense of fashion. Besides looking good, it also makes you feel good about yourself. We have examined and summarized the top 10 best men’s watches in 2018. The featured items are made from quality material, look stylish, come with good ergonomics, and are fit for the modern man.