If you’re looking for the Top 10 best GoPro microphones in 2019, then you’re in the right place! A few weeks ago, I took it upon myself to help my readers discover what the best GoPro remotes were and to my surprise, they sent in more requests to have me look into the best GoPro microphones that are currently available.
See More: Top 10 Best Evaporative Coolers Reviews
We all want to pair our GoPro cameras with the finest accessories in order to get exceptional output at the end of the day. So I went back to my sources once again and decided to get their points of view on the best GoPro microphones.
Here Are The Top 10 Best GoPro Microphones in 2019 Reviews
- Here Are The Top 10 Best GoPro Microphones in 2019 Reviews
- 10. Tycka 3m Clip-on Lavalier Microphone
- 9. Fantaseal Windproof Stereo Mic Kit for GoPro Microphone
- 8. Fantaseal Stereo Mic Kit for GoPro Microphone
- 7. DGFAN Lavalier Lapel Microphone
- 6. Saramonic G-Mic Microphone
- 5. Microphone for GoPro
- 4. Microphone for GoPro, PANNOVO 3.5mm mini Mic microphone
- 3. PANNOVO Microphone
- 2. Purple Panda Lavalier Lapel Microphone Kit
- 1. Movo GM100 GoPro Microphone
- Benefits of GoPro microphones
10. Tycka 3m Clip-on Lavalier Microphone
I started with my neighbor this time, and gave back the positive feedback. As usual, he was more than able to help out. He picked this as the best GoPro microphone for anyone who wants audio at a professional level. He said that the reason why it is in his collection was because the audio is captured with technology that is high end and the isolated capsule was of high quality as well. It has a condenser microphone core which has a wide frequency response and sensitivity of a high level. The selling point for him was that it did not have interference whenever its shielded core reduced the loss of sound.
- Its cable is 3m long.
- It has a very wide application.
9. Fantaseal Windproof Stereo Mic Kit for GoPro Microphone
He mentioned this next one from Fantaseal as the best GoPro microphone for individuals who constantly have video conference calls, make video blogs, presentations among other video related activities. Personally, he rated it like that because the GoPro microphone has seen him through very crucial interviews and it has an anti-interference mode which comes in handy.
It comes with a GoPro Microphone Converter Adapter which enhances the conductivity and has great minimum noise performance. It is suitable for Hero 3+/3 Silver, Hero 3+/3 White, GoPro Hero 4 Black Hero 4 Silver and Hero 3+/3 Black.
- It has a Stereo Mini USB-3.5mm MIC jack.
- This Fantaseal microphone comes with an extension cable.
8. Fantaseal Stereo Mic Kit for GoPro Microphone
Whenever they are doing sport related shoots they prefer using this Fantaseal model as their best Gopro microphone. The reason he gave behind this was that the mini microphone captured the video’s stereo sound clearly thanks to its Dual-Channel.
They never fail to get the output their desire and this has enabled them not to miss out on any memorable happening during whatever sport they were covering at the time. The microphone is also wind resistant and has IC chips which have been built in. with this, he never finds himself in need of any other converters.
See More: Top 10 Best Hoverboard for Kids in 2019
- It is easy to use; one just has to plug and play.
- The microphone is very light in terms of weight.
7. DGFAN Lavalier Lapel Microphone
For functionality and mobility purposes he pointed out this as his best GoPro microphone option. The reason was that it comes with an extra-long cable that measures 6.56 feet. This is highly convenient because it enables them to freely walk around and capture everything they fell necessary in order to make the take worthwhile.
They are not restricted to the fear of accidentally unplugging the microphone while the recording is in progress. At the end of the day, they get the right amount of flexibility to get any angles they want and get a sound that is authentic and clear at the same time.
- When you purchase this GoPro microphone, you get a money-back warranty in case you encounter any issues related to it.
- It has an aluminum alloy connector.
6. Saramonic G-Mic Microphone
After finishing with my neighbor that day, I went ahead and met my old pal. He was in the middle of a shoot so I decided to start with his sister who is part owner of their company. She said that she loved how the Saramonic microphone did not need any adapters or cables.
All one had to do was just plug it in and you were ready to go. It has seen her through some hefty situations. She once had forgotten to carry a cable for one of her microphones and the Saramonic G-Mic Microphone came to her rescue.
- It has a frequency range of 35Hz ~ 20 KHz.
- The Saramonic GoPro microphone does not require any batteries.
5. Microphone for GoPro
This Microphone for GoPro is what she prefers as the best for digital media recording. She pointed out that it had electret condenser technology which was reliable beyond measure. The word she generally used to describe it was quality. In the past she has been able to use it in virtually all conditions and it has proven its dependability time and again.
- With this microphone Setting up recording sessions is easy.
- It provides a connection to the recorder which is direct.
4. Microphone for GoPro, PANNOVO 3.5mm mini Mic microphone
The last one she wanted to talk about was another model from Pannovo. It’s specially designed and completely outperforms most microphones which come in built with the camera.
The Lavalier Clip-on is a condenser that is Omni directional. According to her, what makes it rated as one of the best GoPro microphones is the fact that mushy and muffled sound will be a thing of the past for you when you buy it.
See More: Top 7 Best Cheap Drawing Tablets in 2019
- This microphone for GoPro cameras has a noise level of 34dB SPL.
- The purchase will include a microphone windshield.
3. PANNOVO Microphone
Her brother had had finally finished and came to join us during his break. He agreed with all the suggestions that she had given but needed us to add one more from Pannovo that he felt we had underlooked.
He said that although this microphone only worked with GoPro HERO3 & HERO3+ &HERO 4, it stands out in that it is very affordable yet the value gotten matches some high priced brand microphones.
- To maximize the conductivity, it has a gold plug.
- You will get a 1 year manufacture warranty.
2. Purple Panda Lavalier Lapel Microphone Kit
By: Purple Panda
He also said that the Purple Panda Lavalier Lapel Microphone Kit deserved to be on this list of best GoPro microphones. It has very high compatibility with most devices and has 5 free accessories which make it an economical buy.
The accessories include; a fuzzy windscreen, a drawstring pouch, a 9.8ft (3m) extension cord, mini usb adapter and a trs (2 ring) adapter.
- The Purple Panda microphone also comes with a free E-Book.
- The lapel mic is premium quality.
See More: Top 8 Best Tablet Keyboards in 2019
1. Movo GM100 GoPro Microphone
The first position goes to the Movo GM100 GoPro Microphone. He said that it is the reason why most of his work has voice production that is not only clear, but accurate as well. In order to obtain an effective omnidirectional pickup pattern, the microphone was designed with a Newscaster style. It also comes with a foam windscreen and a tie clip. All those reasons are what make it the best GoPro microphone.
- It can be used with the GoPro HERO3, HERO3+ & HERO4.
- It has a 1year warranty.
Benefits of GoPro microphones
They are quality
The microphones offer sound that does not have static is professional grade. They can be used both for casual and business related recordings.
They are affordable
They are budget friendly when you compare the type of performance that they have. Some microphones out there are high priced yet they under deliver.
Wrapping it up!
The GoPro microphones in this review are not only inexpensive but also offer flexibility, quality, convenience and desired results. Different microphones may offer different solutions for different people. However, one may choose to work with several microphones to get the best outcome for every recording that you do. Unless you want to take a dud home, ensure that you check the quality of each GoPro before any of them. Given the options listed in this review, just pick the one which best suits your requirements.
See More: Top 10 Best GoPro Remotes in 2019