Life has to go on even during winter. The best we can do is adapt and find ways to better enjoy our hobbies by fully equipping ourselves. My wife and I plan to go biking and so we had to go around looking for the best cycling winter gloves. We narrowed down our search to the ten below and thought it worthwhile to share our findings. Of course, the entire process of sifting through the countless options available on the market wasn’t an easy task. Fortunately, after combing through a number of cycling winter gloves, we were able to find the right one. We have compiled our findings in this review and hope that you get the right one for your needs.
Here Are The Best Cycling Winter Gloves
Last update on 2019-05-19 (UCT) / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
#10 Elite Cycling Project Malmo Waterproof Winter Cycling Gloves Padded Palms Thinsulate Lined
- #10 Elite Cycling Project Malmo Waterproof Winter Cycling Gloves Padded Palms Thinsulate Lined
- #9 Vbiger Thick Warm Touch Screen Texting Gloves Cold Weather Gloves Cycling Gloves for Men & Women
- #8 Pearl Izumi – Ride Men’s Elite Soft-shell Glove
- #7 Winter Gloves, HiCool Touch Screen Gloves Thermal Gloves Driving Gloves for Men and Women
- #6 Pearl Izumi Men’s Thermal Conductive Glove
- #5 GLOUE Winter Gloves Winter Keep Warm Soft Fleece Lined Gloves Multiple colors for Men & Women
- #4 Cycling Gloves, Waterproof Touchscreen in Winter Outdoor Bike Gloves Adjustable Size
- #3 DREAMY Winter Outdoor Windproof Cycling Glove Touchscreen Gloves for Smart Phone
- #2 Vbiger Winter Gloves Touch Screen Gloves Outdoor Cycling Gloves for Men And Women
- #1 Andyshi Men’s Winter Outdoor Cycling Glove Touchscreen Gloves for Smart Phone
By: Elite Cycling Project
For protection against wind and water, these are the best cycling winter gloves that you could go for. The gloves have a lining that is made for the sole purpose of insulating the user. It consists of Thinsulate, which plays a big role in protection against the cold. Aside from those two advantages, the gloves are made to provide you with the utmost comfort, thanks to their padded palms. You are sure to forget that you even have gloves on your hands.
- The gloves have a reinforced grip.
- They also have a Velcro wrist closure which is quite secure.
#9 Vbiger Thick Warm Touch Screen Texting Gloves Cold Weather Gloves Cycling Gloves for Men & Women
The Vbiger gloves cater to those individuals who are looking to get the best cycling winter gloves which are fashionable and highly functional. They are designed with a back zipper which makes wearing them quite easy. You will have an excellent grip as well thanks to the anti-skid palm patches. Moving about and taking part in your daily routines will be unaffected. This is because the gloves’ slips on wrist cuffs have a comfortable fit. They also have a sensitive touch screen function that makes using your phone convenient when wearing them.
#8 Pearl Izumi – Ride Men’s Elite Soft-shell Glove
By: Pearl Izumi
The Pearl Izumi gloves’ innovative construction is what makes them fit to be on the best cycling winter gloves list. To provide the rider with superior riding comfort, the gloves have a gel padding which creates bridges over Ulnar and Median nerves. The glove’s index finger and thumb have conductive synthetic leather on them. This makes them have an added advantage as far as dealing with touchscreen phones is concerned. The interior of the gloves has been lined with fleece.
- The gloves have a hook and loop closure.
- Your finger’s dexterity for shifting and breaking is maximized by the glove’s fit.
See More: Top 10 Best Winter Hats For Men in 2019
#7 Winter Gloves, HiCool Touch Screen Gloves Thermal Gloves Driving Gloves for Men and Women
Having your hand slip can be quite dangerous when cycling. That is why I want to recommend this as the best cycling winter gloves that are skid proof. They have been designed with glue that is antiskid on their palms. The benefit of such a make-up is that friction is increased and the gloves become more abrasion resistant. Your cycling experience is definitely going be improved. The mill wool Lycra fabric used to make the gloves is known for its quality and comfortability.
- The cycling winter gloves are sensitive and touchscreen compatible.
- When you buy the gloves, you will get a 12-month worry free warranty.
#6 Pearl Izumi Men’s Thermal Conductive Glove
By: Pearl Izumi
If you are looking for gloves that will keep you warm and your hands fresh at the same time, these are the best cycling winter gloves for you. The cycling winter gloves have been made with mineral powered P.R.O. Thermal fabric. Due to this, they have capabilities such as optimal insulation and odor resistance. The gloves are also able to transfer moisture and maintain your hand’s dryness. To boost the usability of the gloves, synthetic leather has been strategically placed in its composition.
- The palm of the glove is made up of 38% polyethylene 26% polyester 20% polyamide 13% polyurethane 3% spandex.
- The back of the hand is made of 13% polyurethane 3% spandex Back of Hand: 47% polyethylene 46% polyester 4% spandex 2% polyurethane 1% polyamide.
#5 GLOUE Winter Gloves Winter Keep Warm Soft Fleece Lined Gloves Multiple colors for Men & Women
These gloves were made for the more outstanding individual. Reason being, one has the option of choosing from a few other colors. You would easily be able to match your gloves and outfit if you wanted to. The gloves come in a classic design and warm thanks to the soft fleece they are made from. What I liked about the gloves was that they are also unisex and can be worn anywhere from the office, home and outdoors.
- They fit best from 6” to 8”.
- The gloves are available in Black, Grey, Brown and navy blue colors.
#4 Cycling Gloves, Waterproof Touchscreen in Winter Outdoor Bike Gloves Adjustable Size
If you are looking for gloves which are unique and innovative, these should be your best cycling winter gloves. The gloves have metal fibers which are conductive on selective fingers to make them touchscreen friendly. The raw materials used are the latest regarding wind proofing and waterproofing. Biking in the mountains or during rain will no longer be something to worry you. The palms of the glove have been combined with silicone which is wear resistant and is not prone to slipping.
- The cycling winter gloves can be adjusted to fit the wearer.
- They have been designed to provide maximum warmth.
#3 DREAMY Winter Outdoor Windproof Cycling Glove Touchscreen Gloves for Smart Phone
The dreamy gloves are my recommendation for individuals who like state of the art items. They have a mercerized velvet lining and is made up of 3 other insulation fabrics. These cycling winter gloves have a mesh top which is durable and brings about the gloves’ breathable characteristics. The cycling gloves have a padding made of foam that helps increase the level of precision and control. They are also perfect for skiing and climbing.
- The cycling winter gloves are stretchable.
- They are proportionally sized.
#2 Vbiger Winter Gloves Touch Screen Gloves Outdoor Cycling Gloves for Men And Women
At number two we have the best cycling winter gloves for shock absorbent functions. The gloves also have breathable and sun proof capabilities. The unique way that they have incorporated the touch screen function in them is by applying the newest technology based on touch conductive cotton. Another different thing about it is that the fingerprint part of the gloves is applied using 3D tailoring.
- The gloves are made of knitting stretch fleece.
- The palm has measurements of about M 7.5″-8.5″, L 8.5″-9.5″, XL 9.0″-10.5.
#1 Andyshi Men’s Winter Outdoor Cycling Glove Touchscreen Gloves for Smart Phone
These Andyshi gloves are among the highest quality of gloves there are in the market. It definitely had to be among the best cycling winter gloves list. The fabric used to make them is 100% high-quality nylon taslon. They are not just ordinary cycling gloves since they have so many benefits. They are warm, dry windproof, breathable and above all, they can be used professionally as well. The palm of the gloves measure (M) 7 (L) 7.5 (XL) 8.2, while the middle finger’s measurements are (M) 3.1 (L) 3.3 (XL) 3.5.
- The cycling winter gloves have a fashionable design.
- The gloves are durable.
Benefits of cycling winter gloves
They are slip resistant
You will not slide and risk getting injured accidentally while biking. This way, chances of getting into an accident during the winter season are minimal.
They are warm
The gloves are made to shield our hands from exposure to the cold. Of course, we have to keep warm during the winter season and still stay active.
Wrapping it up!
Cycling winter gloves are a good way to prepare yourself for the season, especially if you are a frequent biker. The advantage of getting ones that are weatherproof is that you will be able to wear them all through the year as well. This ends up saving you money in the long run. Take your time and choose the best cycling winter gloves that you will not regret buying. If you want to get the best cycling gloves, then grab one of the options listed in this review.