Best Winter Boots For Men
Best Winter Boots For Women
Best Men’s Slippers
Best Tennis Shoes For Men
Best Athletic Shoes For Women
In basketball, the type of shoe you wear will determine how well you play the game. In fact, wrong shoe choice has seen many good players lose games. Stability, good control, speed, and comfort are vital elements in this game. While a shoe may be described as being the best, it may not be suited for your style of play or may feel uncomfortable.
It may have been designed for a power player while you are more of a post player. But, did you know that you don’t need to spend lots of money on a good shoe? To help you maintain your stability, control, and speed, we have reviewed the top 10 best cheap basketball shoes for men in 2018.
- The Best Cheap Basketball Shoe
- 10. Reebok Men’s Pro Heritage 2
- 9. Nike Air Overplay IX Men’s Basketball Shoe
- 8. Adidas Performance Cloudfoam Ilation Basketball Shoe
- 7. Nike Men’s Revolution 3
- 6. AND 1 Master 2 Mid Men’s Basketball Shoe
- 5. Adidas Performance Cloudfoam Ilation
- 4. Nike Jordan Flight Origin 2
- 3. Adidas Performance Isolation 2 Low Basketball Shoe
- 2. AND 1 Rocket 3.0 mid Shoe
- 1. Adidas Performance Isolation 2 Basketball Shoe
The Best Cheap Basketball Shoe
The perfect cheap footwear for basketball comes with the following attributes:
- Affordable: Good basketball shoes don’t necessarily cost an “arm and leg.” You can find great deals by reading reputable reviews.
- Comfortable: Whether a newbie, intermediate or pro, you need to feel comfortable at all times. The type and design of the sole, material, insole, and size determine a shoe’s comfort.
- Perfect Fit: Basketball shoes are designed to fit different types of feet. Shoes for people with wide feet are different from those with a narrow foot. A shoe meant for people with curved feet may be unsuitable for those with a flat foot.
- Suitable for Play Style: Power players like LeBron James will wear slightly different shoe from a high flyer or slasher like the iconic Michael Jordan. All-around players are better suited with lighter shoes that offer more flexibility and support. Knowing you style of play is critical in making the best decision.
- Protective: To minimize injury at the court, it’s critical to protect your ankles and legs. Common shoe cuts include high-top, mid-top and low-top.
Best Cheap Basketball Shoes for Men in 2018 Reviews
10. Reebok Men’s Pro Heritage 2
The Pro Heritage 2 shoe comes in mid-cut design and is suitable for beginners and intermediate players.
It features a mesh and leather upper that provides good support. Its breathable nature promotes good air circulation that improves comfort, and to minimize slippage and provide firm grip, this trendy shoe features a rubber sole and herringtone outsole. Durability is also guaranteed by the high-abrasion rubber outsole.
9. Nike Air Overplay IX Men’s Basketball Shoe
Learn and improve your game by adorning the Air Overplay IX basketball shoe. It comprises of synthetic material and breathable mesh for comfort while the rubber sole provides good traction. The stylish shoe features are padded collar and tongue for good support and comfort while the lace-up closure ensures the shoe remains firmly on the foot. Your underfoot will be well-cushioned by the Full Phylon midsole.
8. Adidas Performance Cloudfoam Ilation Basketball Shoe
Designed for men, this basketball shoe is available in a range of sizes. It features a 2.41-inch shaft (from arch) and is made from sturdy textile and leather. The synthetic nubuck and leather upper are perforated for good ventilation while the smooth textile lining offers good comfort. To deliver the right traction and reduce slippage or skidding, the Cloudfoam Ilation’s sole is made from rubber.
7. Nike Men’s Revolution 3
The Revolution 3 basketball shoe is fit for both inexperienced and experienced players. It’s among the trendiest shoes in the market and is loved for its all-round appeal. The upper comprises of mesh and synthetic overlays that allow free movement of air. Besides minimizing unnecessary sweating, this design also boosts comfort. The fabric sole offers solid grip while the lace-up closure secures the shoe tightly.
6. AND 1 Master 2 Mid Men’s Basketball Shoe
With a shaft measuring about 6 inches (from the arch), this basketball shoe is targeted at a range of players. The AND 1 master 2 mid features synthetic leather and mesh upper while the sole is made out of premium rubber. The artificial leather is lighter than genuine leather and offers better stability and control on the court. It also features a midsole made from molded ethylene vinyl acetate and raised quarter molded midsole edges.
5. Adidas Performance Cloudfoam Ilation
Running around the basketball court is easier with the Performance Cloudfoam Ilation shoe by Adidas. This sneaker consists of strong leather and fabric upper and is well-aerated and comfortable.
It comes with firm-grip rubber outsole, lightweight Cloudfoam midsole and sock liner and air mesh collar, tongues and rear quarter. The high-top sneaker has several perforations and also features the Adidas logo.
4. Nike Jordan Flight Origin 2
This basketball shoe will look good on the foot of an amateur or professional. It comes in a trendy design and is made from leather, synthetic and rubber material.
Deep flex grooves on its upper enhance the shoe’s look and also make movement natural t whereas the visible air-sole absorbs impacts and improves comfort. The rubber sole together with concentric circular patterns provides good cushioning.
3. Adidas Performance Isolation 2 Low Basketball Shoe
The Adidas brand is famed for offering top basketball shoes for men. The isolation 2 Low sneaker is among its best sellers and is liked for its good support, stability, comfort and durability.This is credited to the strong and breathable leather and synthetic upper, and the fine-grip rubber sole.The textile inner lining delivers adequate comfort while the shoe’s support and stability are guaranteed by the torsion system.
2. AND 1 Rocket 3.0 mid Shoe
Consisting of breathable mesh and synthetic upper, the Rocket 3.0 Mid shoe by AND 1 remains a top choice for many people.This basketball shoe is well-constructed for extended use, durability and comfort. Its uppers are crafted from synthetic leather and mesh, and the grippy outsole is molded from rubber.
The high-quality sock liner and breathable inner lining offer good comfort while the padded tongue and collar offer stability and firm support.
1. Adidas Performance Isolation 2 Basketball Shoe
The Performance Isolation 2 basketball shoe by Adidas is targeted at men looking to improve their game.
It is light and durable courtesy of the synthetic and leather upper, comfortable thanks to the breathable perforated collar. For firm support and good protection to your ankle, this shoe is based on torsion system. The high-quality rubber sole keeps you well-grounded while the EVA midsole cushions your feet.
Basketball is a game of fast sprints, instant stops, quick turns and swerves. You will also jump quite often, bump into other players and sweat a lot. A good shoe will provide optimum stability, support, comfort and also protect your feet from injury. We have listed down the top 10 best cheap basketball shoes for men in 2018. Our review focused on play style, comfort, protection, perfect fit, and affordability. Whether a beginner, intermediate or advanced player, you will find a shoe that matches your needs and individual taste from the above review.