Best Winter Boots For Men
Best Winter Boots For Women
Best Men’s Slippers
Best Cheap Basketball Shoes for Men
Best Tennis Shoes For Men
Many women athletes take shoes for granted. In fact, they will simply put-on any shoe as long as it fits or is said to be good for the activity. Sadly, it doesn’t take them long to start regretting their ill-informed decision. Some will find the shoe to be a bit light or heavy and this affects their performance, others may find the shape too stuffy, poorly-ventilated and this may cause lots of sweating, while some athletes may develop blisters, aching ankles, knees or joints due to poor support. The only way to avoid these and other related problems are to buy a top shoe. We reviewed the top 10 best athletic shoes for women in 2019 so as to make it easier for you.
Finding the Right Athletic Shoe
- Best Athletic Shoes for Women in 2019
- 10. Reebok Women’s Yourflex Trainette
- 9. Aleader Women’s Running Shoe
- 8. Adidas Performance Women’s Duramo 7
- 7. Mizuno Women’s Wave Inspire Running Shoe
- 6. K-Swiss Women’s X-160 CMF
- 5. RYKA Women’s Devotion Shoe
- 4. ASICS Women’s GEL-Contend 3
- 3. New Balance Women’s WX608V4 Training Shoe
- 2. Nike Women’s Revolution 2 Shoe
- 1. ASICS Women’s GEL-Venture 5
The following facts will help you select a good shoe that will enhance your running, walking and other athletic activities:
- Nature of activity: Choose a shoe depending on the need at hand. Will you be running, doing aerobics, exercise walking, jogging, hiking or playing sports? A shoe for field sports such as soccer, baseball is different from track shoes or tennis.
- Perfect Fit: It should fit perfectly and not too tight or too loose. It’s advisable to try it on after working out or at end of day since the foot will have expanded slightly. Also important is trying it on with your favorite type of socks.
- Design/ Construction: Generally, shoes come as slip-lasted, board-lasted or combination lasted. The first type is lighter and more flexible but doesn’t have the bet torsional rigidity. The second type offers better support and rigidity especially to people with flat feet. The third type combines features of slip-lasted and board-lasted for all-around effect.
- Material: The material of construction determines how flexible, supportive, comfortable and durable the shoe will be. A quality rubber sole offers good traction even in slippery surfaces, light synthetic upper is more comfortable and flexible compared to leather, while a rubber or plastic heel cup provided good arch support.
- Activity Duration: The longer you exercise or play the tougher and more comfortable the shoe should be. The cushioning or padding will also wear out faster in a shoe that is used more often.
Best Athletic Shoes for Women in 2019
10. Reebok Women’s Yourflex Trainette
The Yourflex Trainette 8.0L MT shoe consists of a synthetic upper and rubber sole. It is suited for women who desire good stability, support and comfort. It comes with a shaft that measures 2.25 inches from the arch, 1-inch heel and removable ethylene vinyl acetate sock liner. For enhanced flexibility, comfort, breathability and support, this shoe also features breathable mesh, tri-zones leather, and molded jersey upper.
9. Aleader Women’s Running Shoe
Running with the Aleader women shoe is more comfortable and convenient. The light shoe consists of a firm-grip nonslip MD rubber sole, and comfortable and well-aerated double mesh upper. To deliver firm support and protection, it also consists of cushioned insole and strong lace up. The hydro-grip outsole offers good traction in different terrains and surfaces whereas the 5 claw design enhances stability.
8. Adidas Performance Women’s Duramo 7
This trail running shoe by Adidas is ideal for beginners and experienced women. The size 7 shoe weighs 9 ounces and is fairly light. It boasts of a light mesh upper for optimum breathability and comfort, seamless design for better performance, and removable insoles/sock liner for good support. The rubber outsole delivers firm traction whereas the durable responsive cushioning protects and offers better support.
7. Mizuno Women’s Wave Inspire Running Shoe
This size 11 running shoe is targeted at women with average to large feet. Its upper is made from a light synthetic material that is not only smooth but also ensures there is good air circulation. The heel measures 1.5 inches while the sturdy platform measures 0.5 inches. To ensure you maintain a firm grip even on rough terrains or wet surfaces, the Wave Inspire 11 comes with a firm grip synthetic sole.
6. K-Swiss Women’s X-160 CMF
The X-160 CMF training shoe from the K-Swiss brand is a good choice for women who desire a reliable running shoe. It comes in the breathable mesh upper for good air circulation, padded tongue and collar for comfort, and EVA insole for improved cushioning. The grippy rubber outsole offers quality traction whereas flexibility is assured by the Tubes Cushioning Technology.
5. RYKA Women’s Devotion Shoe
Walking normally or briskly is convenient with the RYKA Devotion shoe. Designed for women, the footwear features a sturdy and trendy synthetic upper and firm-grip synthetic sole. The removable precision-return footbed is known for its good comfort while the padded collar and tongue enhance protection. It also features RE-ZORB foam midsole for improved comfort all-day long.
4. ASICS Women’s GEL-Contend 3
The GEL- Contend 3 women shoe from ASICS is a top choice for athletes especially runners. It comes with a smooth and stylish textile/synthetic upper and the distance of the shaft from the arch is 2.25 inches. The shoe features wide rubber outsole for better stability and balances even when running on rough surfaces and terrains. Like other top brands, the GEL-Contend 3 has a supportive and comfortable insole and cushioning.
3. New Balance Women’s WX608V4 Training Shoe
The WX608V4 training shoe by New Balance may be what is standing between you and improved performance of the track or field. These women running shoe consist of a fabric and synthetic upper, IMEVA midsole and rubber outsole. The heel measures 1.5 inches while the shaft is roughly 2 inches from the arch. It comes with innovative Abzorb shock absorbing technology and internal shank for better support and comfort.
2. Nike Women’s Revolution 2 Shoe
The Revolution 2 running shoe by Nike is targeted at women searching for a comfortable, versatile and reliable shoe. It comes with synthetic leather for strength and durability, mesh for increased air circulation, Phylon midsole and padded foot bed for support and comfort. The rubber sole delivers proper traction and is also built to withstand the rough and rugged surfaces.
1. ASICS Women’s GEL-Venture 5
Running is more comfortable and safer with the GEL-Venture 5 running shoe for women. It comes with revolutionary GEL Cushioning system that provides excellent comfort and support even on rough terrains and surfaces. The synthetic upper is light and stylish courtesy of the mesh and bright overlays while the high-abrasion sole is made from quality rubber. The trail-specific sole comes with multi- surface traction for better support and performance whereas the removable foam sock liner also puts up with orthotics.
The type of shoe worn will influence how well you exercise, jog, run, play and other activity. A good shoe will provide perfect support to minimize aches and injuries, good stability even in uneven or slippery surfaces, and will also be easy to put on and remove. Additionally, the right footwear will be light, comfortable, flexible and also well-aerated. Our review on the top 10 best athletic shoes for women in 2019 will guide you to finding the right shoe in a stress-free manner.