Acoustic guitars are still quite popular despite being around for many decades. They are loved for their simplicity, portability, versatility, comfort, and user-friendliness. Unfortunately, although having many products in the market gives consumers broader choices, the buying process can be a bit confusing for both amateurs and pros. We have analyzed different products and come up with the following list of the top 10 best Acoustic Guitars in 2019. This is aimed at helping you choose the right instrument the first time without spending too much time or relying on a wrong information.
Acoustic Guitar Buying Tips
- Top 10 Best Acoustic Guitars in 2019
- 10. Washburn RO10 Rover Acoustic Guitar
- 9. Fender FA-100 Acoustic Guitar
- 8. Directly Cheap Acoustic Guitar
- 7. Fender Acoustic Guitar
- 6. First Act FG1106 Acoustic Guitar
- 5. Jasmine S34C NEX Acoustic Guitar
- 4.Epiphone DR-100 Acoustic Guitar
- 3.Directly Cheap Acoustic Guitar
- 2.Best Choice Products acoustic Guitar
- 1.Crescent MG38-BK Acoustic Guitar
- Purpose: you need to know how often you will be using the guitar as this dictates the quality of construction. Also, if you normally play in front of large audiences, the traditional acoustic guitar may be a bit limited compared to an electric-acoustic guitar.
- Music genre: Guitars offer different sounds and each genre of music will be suited to a particular type. What may be good for Rock may not be so good for Pop or R & B.
- Construction: Beginners are likely to drop or mishandle the guitar more often compared to seasoned players while experienced users will spend more time on the instrument. A well-built and sturdy acoustic guitar is more tolerant to misuse or extended playing.
- Skill Level: An amateur can get away with a basic guitar since the main goal is learned how to use the instrument. On the hand, a professional is more concerned on producing high-quality notes and tunes and will prefer a top-notch product.
- Body Styles: it’s essential to choose a guitar that is not too short or too long. Also, the weight should be just right and the design comfortable. The style takes into account the length, neck width, type of strings (nylon or metal) and construction material.
Other considerations include budget, personal preference, resonance, brand reputation, and comfort.
Top 10 Best Acoustic Guitars in 2019
10. Washburn RO10 Rover Acoustic Guitar
Traveler and beginners will find the Washburn RO10 a good guitar to practice on or own. The acoustic guitar comes in a natural mahogany wood body that assures a user of strength, reliability, and durability. The full 24-inch guitar features a fingerboard and bound body and is also among the lightest products we’ve featured. It comes with a solid spruce top, a plush Cordura’s case, back pack straps, and an instructional CD Rom.
9. Fender FA-100 Acoustic Guitar
The Fender brand is respected for offering some of the best acoustic guitars. Their FA-100 version is a popular choice and comes in Dreadnought body style. Users praise this piece for its good construction thanks to the rosewood and the elegant finish due to the natural gloss finish. It is fit for beginners and also features basswood sides & back, compensated bone saddle and 20-fret rosewood fingerboard.
8. Directly Cheap Acoustic Guitar
The acoustic guitar by Directly Cheap features the famed Dreadnought body style and has a length of 41 inches. The right-handed guitar is fit for beginners and intermediate users and comes with full-size natural handcrafted steel strings. Tuning the instrument is done using the resin nut, resin pegs, and Calputa Bridge. Other notable features are Calputa Fretboard, Linden Top, back End button and ABS Black Pickguard.
7. Fender Acoustic Guitar
Consisting of a gig bag, set of strings, picks, tuner, strap, polishing cloth and Austin Bazaar instructional DVD, this fender acoustic guitar pack contains all that an amateur needs to learn to play the string instrument. It comes in full-size dreadnought body that delivers vibrant and complete notes to suite different music genres. Good performance and experience are enhanced by the 20-fret rosewood fingerboard, synthetic bone saddle, Rosewood Bridge, and laminated spruce top.
6. First Act FG1106 Acoustic Guitar
This natural Sunburst acoustic guitar is a good choice for beginners especially kids. It comes in low string action and thin frets that allow a user to master the art of playing the instrument. To fit comfortably in the small hands, the guitar is compact and light and also includes patented string post covers for protecting the user’s hands. And to add a little panache to the playing experience, the kit also includes strong post stickers and exclusive Learn-A-Chord cards.
5. Jasmine S34C NEX Acoustic Guitar
This acoustic guitar is popular with beginners and intermediate users. It’s loved for its good size, weight, simplicity and trendy finish. Made from premier rosewood and featuring a laminate spruce top, this string instrument comes in the popular Dreadnought body style. It comes with sapele sides and back, reliable ergonomics and natural gloss finish.
4.Epiphone DR-100 Acoustic Guitar
Beginner guitar enthusiasts looking to master the art of playing string instrument will find favor in the DR-100 acoustic guitar by Epiphone. It comes with vintage Sunburst styling and is made using high-quality rosewood. The instrument comes with a 14-degree headstock for applying more pressure on the nut thus providing better sound quality. The fairly-light guitar (25.5 Scale) feels firm on the hands and is easy to wipe courtesy of the super-smooth finish.
3.Directly Cheap Acoustic Guitar
Learning the guitar or improving your skills become easy with this translucent Blue acoustic guitar by Directly Cheap. Measuring 38 inches, this low-priced guitar is best-suited for beginners. It’s constructed from the sturdy material and features smooth and sleek finish. Like most starter beginner packages, this product also comes with extra set of strings, pitch pipe tuner, gig bag and pick.
2.Best Choice Products acoustic Guitar
This all-wood acoustic guitar measures 38 inches long, 14 inches wide and 3.25 inches high. The classy right-handed guitar comes in a glossy smooth finish and is mainly targeted at amateurs. The stainless steel strings can put-up with pressure or extended play without breaking easily. Gig bag, guitar pick, shoulder strap, pitch pipe, extra strings set are also included in the starter kit.
1.Crescent MG38-BK Acoustic Guitar
Beginner students looking to learn the guitar should consider the crescent MG38-Bk guitar. The 38-inch instrument comes in black and is well-made for every day use. It features wood construction, linden binding and steel strings. The guitar feels quite stable during play and comes in a super sleek surface that’s easy to clean. Besides the guitar, the starter pack consist of gig bag, extra strings, carrying strap, pitch pipe tuner, guitar pick, and Crescent TM digital E-tuner.
Acoustic guitars are suited for both professionals and amateurs and are readily available in the market. They also vary in shape, weight, size, color, resonance and much more so as to suit the varied needs. Nonetheless, buying a product is usually a challenge to both novice and seasoned players. We have however listed the top 10 best acoustic guitars in 2019 to save you the trouble and time. All the reviewed products are well-made, elegant, produce quality tunes and have received praise from consumers. Not only will you be able to learn or improve your skills but will have an amazing time while using the instrument.