A good toilet bowl brush helps to clean the toilet and also eliminate germs and bacteria. To handle the different desires and requirements, vendors offer all kinds of products. Some items will offer excellent service while others won’t be very nice. It is for such reasons that it helps to compare different items before buying. This can be a challenge even for seasoned users. Fortunately, after perusing this top 10 best toilet bowl brush review, you only need to select an item to enjoy quality service.
List Of Top Best Toilet Bowl Brushes In 2021
#8. Toilet Bowl Brush, White
By: Rubbermaid Commercial Products
This toilet bowl brush will suit anyone who wants a clean and hygienic toilet. Its tough bristles will get rid of dirt, dust, bacteria, stains, and other debris within minutes, if not seconds. The moderately long polypropylene handle of 14.5-inches feels alright in hand and this improves the cleaning. The 13-inch trim length is ideal for most toilets whereas the white color enhances its elegance and also gives brings out a hygienic appeal. It features a hole in the handle for easy hanging and is simple to wash.
#7. Toilet Bowl Brush & Holder, Black
Featuring a length of 36.5cm/ 14 3/8 inches, this toilet bowl brush is fit for most types of toilets bowls. It’s light in weight for better operation and can easily fit in small spaces due to its rounded head design. It comprises of steel and polypropylene parts for extra strength and long-lasting service. The black-colored piece looks classy and should go well with different types of toilets. Similar to other toilet brushes, it will eliminate bacteria, stains, dirt, odor and won’t scratch or leave marks on the toilet. It’s also easy to clean and dries relatively fast.
#6. Stainless Steel Toilet Brush
By: ToiletTree Products
Made from stainless steel, you can be sure that this toilet bowl brush will serve you right for a long time. Despite being metal, the unit is lightweight and won’t weigh you down. It features a well-sized handle for better grip and strong bristles to quickly and effectively get rid of stains, odors, fungi, germs, and other things. The chrome finish not only adds beauty to the brush but will also improve the appeal in your bathroom. And for improved storage and hygiene, the unit includes a holder with a closing lid.
#5. Comfort Grip Toilet Bowl Brush
With this product from Rubbermaid, you’ll own one of the best toilet bowl brushes on the market. It’s very sturdy and well-sized to cater for most types of toilets in residential or commercial settings. The accessory is made from reliable and hygienic materials for improved functionality and features full bristles for all-around cleaning. The durable plastic handle has a good length for a better reach and has a nice and smooth finish for effortless cleaning. It is lightweight and compact and doesn’t get stained or discolored after extended use.
#4. Hideaway Compact Toilet Brush, White
Cleaning the toilet bowl is easy when using this brush from the OXO brand. It has a nonslip plastic handle for a good cleaning and a tapered head for cleaning in the tight places. The white accessory is perfect for the home, office, warehouse, and many other places. It features blue-colored bristles that enhance its looks, whereas its small size saves space and also improves handling and storage. The included canister drip tray comprises slots for improved ventilation and quick-drying while its lightweight boasts handling. Lifting the brush automatically opens the canister door for easy access and storage.
#3. Toilet Bowl Brush, Turbo Plunger & Caddy Set, White/Blue
By: Mr. Clean
Cleaning the toilet bowl shouldn’t stress you. With the best toilet bowl cleaning brushes, you’ll ensure the toilet is very clean and hygienic within a short time. This product, for instance, is well-known for its easy and effective cleaning courtesy of the strong bristles. The white/blue unit comprises a firm handle that won’t break or warp easily. It is large and round for fast cleaning but still works well in narrow toilets. The nonslip caddy base keeps everything on the spot whereas the elegant design improves the brush’s as well as the toilet’s appeal. Also included is a rubber grip handle turbo plunger.
#2. Creative Toilet Bowl Brush, Silver
This silver toilet bowl brush is among the best on the market and should handle your toilet cleaning pretty well. The tough-looking and feeling brush is made of a strong plastic handle that resists rust, bending, breaking, corrosion, or fading. Its sturdy bristles will eliminate any kind of dirt, bacteria, germs, and stains within a short session and won’t leave any scratches on the bowl. The brush’s head easily screws on /off for improved functionality and also for better storage. The stainless steel base offers a nice holding point whereas the nonslip handle keeps it safe in the hands.
#1. Twigz Toilet Bowl Brush & Holder, Clear/Bronze
If you want the best toilet bowl brush, then this one by InterDesign is perfect. It measures 16.75 inches long and 4.5 inches in diameter and will clean most toilets whether residential or commercial. It’s made of sturdy plastic and stainless steel and will serve you nicely for a long time. The modern-styled brush consists of strong bristles that easily flex to reach in tight spaces. It has an easy head replacement for swapping heads and a smooth and comfortable handle for the best grip.
Tips for Picking a Top Rated Toilet Bowl Brush
Experts advise consumers to spend a bit of time researching different products and also comparing them. The following are some of the most important things when it comes to toilet bowl brushes:
- Effectiveness: A good brush will clean any kind of toilet bowl, both inside and outside, the bottom section and the floor as well. It will eliminate dirt, dust, stains, and other debris effortlessly.
- Bristles Length: The brushes come with either long or short bristles. Each type will have its merits and demerits. The bristles will also vary in thickness and stiffness and is essential to compare them.
- Size: You should select a product depending on the size of your toilet bowl. The larger it is, the more accommodating it will be for large brushes. Small bowls are best cleaned with small brushes.
- Handle Length: The best toilet bowl brush has a well-sized handle for a firm hold during the cleaning process. It shouldn’t be too short that it puts you at risk of touching dirt and germs or too long that it feels cumbersome during use.
- Storing Caddy: When not in use, the toilet bowl brush is placed in the caddy. You should make certain that it provides a good holding point, promotes good aeration, and removing and inserting the brush is easy.
- Design: A good and stylish brush won’t make you embarrassed, especially when having a visitor around. It’s advisable to match it to your décor to ensure it complements the color, design, and other fixtures.
- Comfort: The right toilet bowl brush is very comfortable even when used continuously. It has a smooth handle, it is nonslip for the perfect grip, and is lightweight for better handling.
- Durability: It’s essential to pick a brush that lasts for a long time. The bristles and handles will be top quality and can bear daily use, rough handling, and the wetness.
- Handle Material: Toilet bowl brushes are made stainless steel, acrylic, and plastic. Stainless steel is very sturdy and heavy-duty, acrylic is also good for heavy-duty cleaning and more affordable than stainless steel, whereas plastic, is loved for its affordability.
- Bristle Material: Animal hair, synthetic, vegetable fiber, and grout fiber are the common types of toilet bowl brush bristles. Animal hair is gentle; synthetic is fit for all-round use, vegetable fiber is ideal for heavy-duty cleaning, while grout brushes and fit the mild application.
Yes, it may be very basic. But the value of a toilet bowl brush is quite great. It helps to eliminate dirt and germs. Prevents strains and bad odor, and also helps to ensure the toilet is clean and hygienic. It’s nonetheless important to use it as recommended. You will enjoy good service and maximum satisfaction if you pick the best toilet bowl brushes. You can begin by reading this review and picking an accessory.