Microwave ovens have become an indispensable item for a kitchen room. Previously, it was used to heat up food before eating. But with the evolution of technology, the microwave has changed the way of traditional cooking. People with less time in hand and looking for more convenience must buy a microwave to cook almost anything in a very short time. There are various types of microwave ovens available based on the material. Out of them, according to Wikipedia, stainless steel is the most preferred one in terms of better cooking experience and more convenience. It is not only a better conductor of heat but also it is food-safe and easy to clean instantly. We have listed the best stainless steel microwave ovens from best brands for you to pick from.
Best Stainless Steel Microwave Ovens in 2019 List
- Best Stainless Steel Microwave Ovens in 2019 List
- #10 Kenmore 0.9 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave Oven – Stainless Steel
- #9 Toshiba EM925A5A-BS Microwave Oven with Sound On/Off and ECO Mode,0.9 Cu.ft. 900W
- #8 Farberware Professional FMO13AHTBKE 1.3 Cubic Foot 1000-Watt Microwave Oven
- #7 Sharp KB-6524PS 24-Inch Microwave Drawer Oven, Stainless Steel
- #6 hOmeLabs 1050 watt Countertop Microwave Oven
- #5 Cuisinart CMW-100 1-Cubic-Foot Stainless Steel Microwave Oven
- #4 LG LCRT2010ST 2.0 Cu Ft Counter Top Microwave Oven with Easy Clean, Stainless Steel
- #3 Westinghouse, WCM11100SS, Countertop Microwave Oven, 1000 Watt, 1.1 Cubic Feet
- #2 Farberware Classic FMO11AHTBKB 1.1 Cubic Foot 1000-Watt Microwave Oven
- #1 RCA RMW741 0.7 Cubic Foot Microwave, Stainless Steel Design
- Buyer’s Guides – Things To Keep In Mind
#10 Kenmore 0.9 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave Oven – Stainless Steel
Kenmore brings you a perfect piece in the form of the Microwave Oven that possesses the creation of stainless steel. This oven makes a great appearance in your kitchen, and for the technical terms, it works perfectly for different baking purposes. Now you can have your favorite and mouth-watering dishes like Pizza, stuffed potatoes or any baked things right on your dining table. It works on the power of 900W that ensures you a quick baking experience with the LED clock where you can set the timer too. There are six different options for recipes such as pizza, popcorn, potato, frozen veg, beverage, and dinner plate.
#9 Toshiba EM925A5A-BS Microwave Oven with Sound On/Off and ECO Mode,0.9 Cu.ft. 900W
Get this elegant looking Microwave Oven presented you by Toshiba that’s known for its excellence for years. The material used in manufacturing is the top-notch stainless steel that gives it endurance and rust-free ability. The overall color-combination matches up just any kitchen or eatery. Now you can have any beverage or a recipe for vegetables, meats, popcorn right on your table and enjoy it. The overall size comes as 19.2 x 15.9 x 11.5 inches and the device operates at 900 watts where you can alter the power settings. It comes with all the required settings like on/off button, timer, recipe selection, sound mode, and much more.
#8 Farberware Professional FMO13AHTBKE 1.3 Cubic Foot 1000-Watt Microwave Oven
Get this innovation to your home that is upgraded with Farberware latest technologies. The material used for building is stainless style, and the device works on 1000 watts that gives the ultimate power for cooking or baking purpose. The control panel comes as a modern one where facilities like the 1-touch system, starts stop, types of the recipe and other can be experienced. The instructions manual comes handy when you are a beginner with this type of microwave oven. Other options for defrosting are also there so you can choose either by weight or time. Memory Function serves you well and the overall device functions very well.
#7 Sharp KB-6524PS 24-Inch Microwave Drawer Oven, Stainless Steel
Sharp brings you the innovation in the name of a Microwave Drawer Oven. It comes in two sizes 24-inch and 30-inch. Also, the colors can be chosen from black, white, and stainless. For the convenience and easy baking options, you can go for this Drawer Oven. It acts as a versatile device in your kitchen when it comes to baking. The oven works on 1000-watt, and the interior consists a space of 1-1/5-cubic-foot. The control interface is pretty easy to learn where you can pull and push it using just a button mechanism. LCD, timer, clock, and power levels make the whole experience flawless.
#6 hOmeLabs 1050 watt Countertop Microwave Oven
The perfect shape and size suits any kitchen or dining area that offer you a 1.3 cubic feet space with ultra-modern specs. Here you can make your settings using ten different power levels, cooking functions, and other settings for programming as per your choice. It doesn’t matter if it is a pizza, fish, veggies, or just popcorn the oven works very well with ten cooking options. The overall dimension includes 20.44” x 16.78” x 12.4,” and the weight is 40 lbs.
#5 Cuisinart CMW-100 1-Cubic-Foot Stainless Steel Microwave Oven
A microwave oven has the construction of stainless steel for the interior and has more than 25 programming settings. Stainless steel comes useful when you don’t want to receive any moisture or leftovers. It works for almost every cooking whether it is about defrosting your food, cooking a fish or just making something crispy it works for all. The oven operates on 1000-watt, and the touchpad makes control very easy. Keep everything in control using that LED and 25 settings to program your dishes. Product dimension comes as 20.50″ x 15.25″ x 12.80″ with a weight of 33.5 pounds. Also, the product is covered under 3-year warranty.
#4 LG LCRT2010ST 2.0 Cu Ft Counter Top Microwave Oven with Easy Clean, Stainless Steel
By: LG Electronics
Get an all in one microwave oven that bakes and cooks perfectly and comes manufactured from the brand LG. The latest technologies used such as the control interface makes it easy to operate and experiment with different dishes. The international space is of 2.0 cubic feet, and the device works on 1200 watts that are a good number of powers for quick operations. The appearance always suits every kitchen and make it look modern than ever. There are several other sensors such as the one that checks for the humidity and adjusts the levels automatically.
#3 Westinghouse, WCM11100SS, Countertop Microwave Oven, 1000 Watt, 1.1 Cubic Feet
This great addition comes as Westinghouse Microwave Oven that works on a voltage of 1000 Watts. The construction of stainless steel makes it sturdy enough that can serve you for years. The availability of three different colors makes it worthy to own with all the advanced technology implemented. The LED display help to understand the process, one-touch controls make it easy to operate, ten power levels help you cook your meal in the right way, menu buttons so you can choose among the variety of foods like potato, pizza, popcorn, beverage, etc.
#2 Farberware Classic FMO11AHTBKB 1.1 Cubic Foot 1000-Watt Microwave Oven
The stainless steel ensures you 100% convenience while baking or cooking your meals. Here the interface offers you different power levels and there are options that you just need to press according to the food you cook. As an additional option, it adds up the 30-Seconds control that you can use for popcorn, potato, pizza, veggies, beverage, and a dinner plate. The memory function works by storing your settings that you can recall wherever necessary. Also, you can set the keypad lock that saves the device from inexperienced hands like your children.
#1 RCA RMW741 0.7 Cubic Foot Microwave, Stainless Steel Design
RCA microwave gets the first spot for being the most amazing machine that can be used for cooking and baking. This device comes with a 0.7 of Cubic-ft space, and the construction is all of Stainless Steel. The attractive design and more than five colors make it a number one choice for those who want a perfect color combination for their modular kitchen. It comes with all the basic and advanced functionalities like that LED display, one-touch operating system, six different menu options, start/stop button, and likewise.
Buyer’s Guides – Things To Keep In Mind
Before buying a stainless steel microwave oven, you need to understand the types of stainless steel microwave ovens available.
Types of Stainless Steel Microwave Oven
- Solo: These microwaves are the most common and most of the listed ones above are solo microwaves. These are capable of heating the food and cooking dishes. There are many preset options for cooking popular foods automatically. They are generally referred to as entry-level microwaves.
- Grill: Some of the stainless steel microwaves have the option of grilling. Grilling is a very popular method of cooking meats, vegetable, and likewise. People generally buy a grilling machine to prepare grilled dishes. But some microwaves have this extra feature that can be very useful for them.
- Convection: In a convection microwave, the coking is done using airflow patterns. This is particularly useful for dishes that need baking like cakes, pizza, bread and likewise. They have limited options for cooking and some people prefer it especially for commercial works in shops and factories.
Parameters To Consider
Once you have decided which type of stainless steel microwave you want to buy, it is time to check the parameters to make the best purchase.
- Size: There are various sizes of stainless steel microwaves available starting from 1 cubic foot to 2 cubic foot. If you have a large family, 2 cubic foot is going to be enough. For a family of three to four persons, 1.5 cubic is ideal and 1 cubic foot is for couples or people living alone.
- Functionalities: You should buy the microwave that satisfies all your requirements completely. Some of the common features a microwave should have is defrosting feature for frozen food. It should take the least time to preheat, all the controls must be one touch only. There must be a timer, temperature controls, memory function, pre-programmed cooking options for popular foods like pizza, popcorn, and likewise. The interior must be well lit up so that you can watch the food getting cooked and take action as per requirements.
- Panel Type: Instead of mechanical buttons and dial types, the microwave you buy should have touch control buttons with LCD display. The display will show the timer countdown and temperature and other factors for better cooking. The touch controls must have feature touch and a remote control can be a bonus. Apart from these, the keypad must have child lock option and must be backlit.
- Sensor: The modern microwaves come with various sensors to ease the way of cooking and make the food cook perfectly. For example , most of the microwaves have sensors to automatically shut off the oven when the food is cooked to stop them from over-cooking. Some sensors are capable of automatically determining the cooking time and temperature required which is a boon for amateur cooks.
There are microwave ovens of aluminum, ceramic, porcelain and others. But out of them, the stainless stain is the most appropriate material for a microwave as it is a better conductor, food-grade material and it has least maintenance. You can clean the interior and exterior instantly with a cloth. Furthermore, they look stunning with mirror finish. All the listed products above are surely considered the best stainless steel microwave ovens from popular brands as they have high ratings and high sales figures so that your money for purchasing them is worth every penny.