Women seem to have taken the soccer field by storm. That explains why the number of women that are willing to enjoy the game casually is steadily rising. The difference concerning performance between a passionate pro and hobbyist, apart from talent, will be determined by the type of soccer boots each one uses. There is not much difference between male and female soccer cleats save for the levels of cushion, visuals, and ornamental design.
Because of the dilemma, many female buyers face when looking for new soccer cleats, we decided to help. We carefully picked the best and well-made soccer cleats that offer not just comfort and protection, but also increase stability by helping you to maintain a proper balance of your body. These shoes will make any woman stand out in that crowded soccer field.
- Top 8 Best Soccer Shoes for Women in 2018 List
- #8 Nike Women’s Hypervenom Phade III FG Soccer Cleat
- #7 Nike Women’s Mercurial Vortex III FG Soccer Cleats
- #6 PUMA Women’s Evospeed 3.2 FG Soccer Shoe
- #5 adidas Performance Women’s Ace 17.4 TF W Soccer Shoe
- #4 Diadora Soccer Men’s DD-NA 2 GLX14 Soccer Shoe
- #3 PUMA Women’s Evospeed 4.2 Firm Ground Soccer Cleat
- #2 adidas Performance Women’s Ace 16.4 FxG W Soccer Shoe
- #1 adidas Women’s Goletto VI FG W Soccer Shoe
- Factors To Consider When Buying Soccer Shoes (Soccer Cleats) For Women:
Top 8 Best Soccer Shoes for Women in 2018 List
#8 Nike Women’s Hypervenom Phade III FG Soccer Cleat
This synthetic soccer cleat from Nike is the first pair we found worth mentioning. It’s made from a durable synthetic material with a beautiful finish and sturdy construction and ensures a perfect fit for pretty much any foot type. The lacing system used is asymmetrical, the ball control area and strike zones have been widened for better touch, ball control, and clearance. Your opponents will not get even a hint of a chance with this kind of shoes.
There is a TPU plate infused making these pair of women soccer shoes perfect for hard ground. It also offers two brilliant combinations of colors for you to choose. It’s another lovely pair that performs decently and looks fantastic while doing so.
#7 Nike Women’s Mercurial Vortex III FG Soccer Cleats
After impressing with the men’s version of the Mercurial Vortex, it was thoughtful of the company to come up with a model that is more feminine. Its genius lies in the contoured, perforated sock liner which cushions every foot strike ensuring it is easy on your back. The soft and durable synthetic leather upper makes them comfortable to wear while the printed ribbing provides enhanced control of the ball.
They give multidirectional traction thanks to its full-length TPU outsoles with conical studs that make these women soccer shoes great when shooting, tackling or stopping the ball. They are beautifully designed and lightweight with an airy and breathable Dri-Fit fabric and warp knit mesh that ensures your feet are dry and aired as they’re comfortable. We highly recommend them for beginners and pros alike.
#6 PUMA Women’s Evospeed 3.2 FG Soccer Shoe
This production captures classic soccer cleats style in a feminine design. The sole is injected with TPU which gives you traction, excellent performance, balance and soft landing. The synthetic leather material used is lightweight, durable and lasting and gives you adequate support and enhanced ball control.
The powerCELL design ensures you kick the ball just right, perfect for excellent soccer play. The company efficiently made use of the conical and bladed studs to reduce the shock impact on the feet so they can be worn for extended training and playing sessions. This unit is available in 3 color variants. They are a perfect option for power and progression, for players of all skill levels and ages.
#5 adidas Performance Women’s Ace 17.4 TF W Soccer Shoe
Whether you are a seasoned pro or new to the game, this shoe still suits you perfectly. It is a firm ground cleat with durable construction that focuses more on comfort and control rather than looks. Ideal for both outdoor and saloon, or indoor soccer play The upper is synthetic, and it uses a rubber sole that is comfortable and offers plenty of support. They are known to provide a barefoot sensation and a soft feel.
Apart from the warm feel, they’re built to give a specific fit to a woman’s foot. This enhances and strengthens your kick and defensive stance while optimizing traction needed for good soccer play. The Women’s Ace 17.4 is nothing short of the outstanding quality Adidas has always produced, a great boot that shines regardless of the ground.
#4 Diadora Soccer Men’s DD-NA 2 GLX14 Soccer Shoe
Don’t let others have all the fun, get this piece of footwear today for a superb fit and feel. It is made of exclusively synthetic leather known to offer comfort and protection and will not get scratched and develop cracks over time. The outsole is flexible and provides excellent grip on the field, breathable to allow for the feet to breath and waterproof hence suited for wet playing conditions.
If you are a lover of bright and beautiful colors, this option gives you a chance to choose from several options available. Not to mention the numerous compliments you should expect to receive from admirers for its sleek design. This pick is the real deal for any lover of soccer.
#3 PUMA Women’s Evospeed 4.2 Firm Ground Soccer Cleat
You get an opportunity to wear the same shoe as your soccer idol every time you lace up this fantastic pair of speed soccer shoes. The synthetic sole and upper lends to more resilience while still providing excellent traction and control. The dynamic construction is lightweight and will not put any drag on your feet. The speedCELL design ensures it molds to your foot offering a superb ball control and unique touch.
They aim to be a bit breathable and extremely stretchable, and the heel kept in place by additional support from the cushioned EVA midsole. The combined conical and bladed studs and the proprietary technologies make them the best choice for all speedsters out there.
#2 adidas Performance Women’s Ace 16.4 FxG W Soccer Shoe
This exquisite piece is quite impressive as it comes with design and precision. The model features a simple synthetic leather build with the classic three stripes, basic interior cushioning and a synthetic sole. The manufacturer used the flexible ground outsole for an ultimate grip which enables faster acceleration and change of direction on firm ground and hard ground.
They are great for beginners because they are not as rigid as typical professional grade cleats. They are cute and cushiony while tough enough to make it through everyday play.
#1 adidas Women’s Goletto VI FG W Soccer Shoe
There is no better way to enjoy exceptional ball control than with this bestseller in the women soccer shoe category. Today’s professional football demands superior quality, precise fit, and features that make a difference. Adidas offers just that in this product. The synthetic upper ensures comfort and allows your foot to breath and avoids sweating.
The soles and cleats may be artificial, but they are still capable of increased grip, flexibility, and excellent traction. The FG outsole raises grip, traction and stability making these perfect for firm ground covered with dry natural grass.
Factors To Consider When Buying Soccer Shoes (Soccer Cleats) For Women:
- Size: Most models come either smaller or larger than usual. Compare the length and width dimensions with your size to ensure it perfectly fits the user. Naturally, women have narrow feet, but there will always be variations. Ill-fitting shoes result in blisters, slip-offs and foot aches.
- Type of field: Cleats with rubber spikes work well for firm-ground and short-grass fields. Models with the metal inserts are great for regular soccer fields. They offer more support and protection.
- Price: Soccer cleats vary in price. Ensure you check the price tag before clicking to buy. Beginners should opt for entry-level products that provide decent performance on the soccer field at a modest price. More experienced players may consider pricier options.
- Material: The materials used to build the soccer shoes determine its comfort and the durability. The most used materials are K-Leather, natural leather, synthetic leather, mesh and knit. The leather is known for its flexibility and non-chaffing properties but requires more attention to maintain. Synthetic leather has waterproofing capabilities making it more adapted to damp conditions and offers better looks and finishes. Mesh and knit construction are breathable keeping your feet dry and comfortable but can let water inside. The product should also be lightweight to minimize drag on you when making a sprint.
- Color and design: Women find pleasure in aesthetics. This is why you may prefer a color that matches your soccer garment. For this reason, opt for a model that offers different options of colors for you to choose from. Extra features like padding enhance cushioning and lend to added comfort and support.
To sum it up, a right soccer shoe is crucial to your football arsenal. Women who enjoy practicing soccer in their free time or play it as a profession can now run long and broad. Click to add any of the listed soccer cleats to your cart not just for their admirable quality, but for unmatched comfort and excellent performance too. You will be glad you bought them.