A roasting pan enables you to prepare great tasting meat and gravies. It comes in different sizes to cater for the many cooking requirements. However, finding a good unit isn’t a walk in the park. You have to go through many accessories, look at the important features, consider your current and future needs, and also pay attention to your wallet. Also, what you may believe to be the best may actually turn to be the exact opposite. Reading this review will help you know how to pick a good product and also show you the best roasting pans in 2019.
Best Roasting Pans in 2019 List
- Best Roasting Pans in 2019 List
- #8 IKEA – KONCIS Stainless Steel Roasting Pan plus Grill Rack, 16×13 inches
- #7 Wilton Recipe Large Roasting Pan, 17 x 13 inch
- #6 Calphalon Classic 16-Inch Hard Anodized Roasting Pan plus Nonstick Rack
- #5 All-Clad E752C264 Stainless Steel Large Nonstick Roaster, 13 x 16-Inch, Silver
- #4 Granite Ware Roaster/Broiler, 2-Piece Set
- #3 Cuisinart Chef’s Classic 16-Inch Stainless Steel Rectangular Roaster with Rack, 7117-16UR
- #2 Calphalon Tri-Ply 14-Inch Stainless Steel Roaster with Lifters and Rack
- #1 Tramontina 80203/006DS Gourmet Prima 16.5-Inch Stainless Steel Rectangular Roasting Pan
- Choosing The Right Roasting Pan:
- Final Word
Last update on 2019-04-21 (UCT) / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
#8 IKEA – KONCIS Stainless Steel Roasting Pan plus Grill Rack, 16×13 inches
Measuring 16 inches long and 13 inches wide, this roasting pan will help you to prepare roast, gravies, and curries. It has a good size and capacity to handle different requirements and can be used in the home, or restaurant kitchens. It’s made of strong stainless steel and has good heat conduction for cooking the food evenly. The unit is just the right weight and also feels very solid. It will withstand high heat and won’t warp or lose shape over time. The accessory also includes a grill rack.
#7 Wilton Recipe Large Roasting Pan, 17 x 13 inch
Preparing sumptuous roast or gravy is easy with the right roasting pan. The Wilton Recipe pan is one of the top pieces on the market. It is fairly large measuring 17 x 13 inches and can accommodate a sizeable amount of food. It has a good depth to prevent spillage and also for easy mixing and turning of the food. The pan is made of stainless steel for good heating and durability. It has a nonstick surface and cleaning it is simple and effortless. The pan has nice grip handle for safe handling and protection from heat.
#6 Calphalon Classic 16-Inch Hard Anodized Roasting Pan plus Nonstick Rack
Measuring 16 x 13 inches, this roasting pan is what you need to prepare the best roast, gravy or any other meal. The heavy-duty piece is made of hard anodized aluminum, which is liked for fast heating and good heat retention. This ensures the food cooks evenly and also conserves energy. The accessory is very durable thanks to the sturdy material and a hard-anodized surface. Together with the nonstick surface, cleaning this pan is easy and hassle-free. The double-riveted steel handles enhance handling and also protect the hands from heat. It is can tolerate oven heat up to 450-degrees Fahrenheit.
#5 All-Clad E752C264 Stainless Steel Large Nonstick Roaster, 13 x 16-Inch, Silver
This 13 x 16-inch roasting pan is one of the large units on these reviews and also among the reliable pieces on the market. It is made of stick-resistant stainless steel and will ensure you cook your roast or any other food fast. The surface is easy-to-clean and also saves time whereas the nice handles offer a nice grip and protect your hands. The good depth and size minimizes spillage /wastage and can also handle large food volume. Thanks to the warp-resistant bonded base, the accessory maintains its shape for a long time and can withstand broiler and oven heat up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit.
#4 Granite Ware Roaster/Broiler, 2-Piece Set
By: Granite Ware
If you are searching for the best roasting pan, then you have found it. The Granite Ware Roaster and broiler are perfect for most roasting needs and come in a 2-piece set. It is liked for its quick heating which shortens the cooking period and the excellent heat distribution that ensures the food cooks properly and evenly. It’s made of tough carbon steel and has a nonstick surface for easy cleaning. Both the roasting and broiler pan is dishwasher safe and can handle the banging, falling, high heat and regular cleaning.
#3 Cuisinart Chef’s Classic 16-Inch Stainless Steel Rectangular Roaster with Rack, 7117-16UR
Coming in a professional stainless steel exterior, this roasting pan will make a nice addition to your kitchen accessories. It is moderately large and suited for most days. The unit is made of top grade stainless steel and conducts and distributes the heat nicely. This ensures your food cooks fast and well. It features riveted stainless steel handles for a firm hold and safety and comes with a drip-free pouring to prevent mess or spillage. The heavy-duty piece can endure high temperatures, bangs, abrasion, knocks and will still look good even after extended use.
#2 Calphalon Tri-Ply 14-Inch Stainless Steel Roaster with Lifters and Rack
This pan is good for roasting different meats including beef, mutton, pork, and veal. The heavy-duty piece has good weight for easy handling and a nice depth for minimal food spillage. It’s built from tough and very conductive stainless steel for quality cooking. The aluminum core improves heat distribution to prevent hot spots which may lead to the uneven cooking of the food. This also leads to good browning whereas the non-porous nature makes it safe with most utensils. It has a brushed surface for added elegance and easy cleaning.
#1 Tramontina 80203/006DS Gourmet Prima 16.5-Inch Stainless Steel Rectangular Roasting Pan
Constructed from 18/10 stainless-steel, this roasting pan is very sturdy to handle regular use. The heavy-duty construction together with solid engineering enables it to endure oven and broiler heat up to 260 degrees Celsius (500 degrees Fahrenheit). It provides a firm hold thanks to the riveted stainless steel handles whereas the polished surface gives it the trendy look and also makes cleaning easy. The cast stainless-steel conducts heat very well leading to properly cooked and browned food. The set also includes a V-shaped roasting rack and a stainless steel basting grill.
Choosing The Right Roasting Pan:
You should look at these aspects when comparing the available roasting pans:
- Size: Before picking a pan, you should first understand your needs. A large pan is suitable for a big family or many people while smaller one will suit small meals or a single person or couple.
- Material: The pans are usually made of anodized aluminum, cast iron, or stainless steel. These materials are strong, have a good heating capability, easy to clean, durable and resistant to corrosion and trust.
- Depth: A good roasting pan has a nice depth to prevent spillage and for improved handling. Too deep and it will interfere with mixing and too shallow and it may lead to wastage.
- Heating efficiency: You should choose a pan that conducts heat fast and also has good heat distribution. This helps to cook the food evenly and also conserve heat.
- Weight: You don’t want a pan that is too heavy or too light as this will affect operation and usability.
- Handles: You should go for pans with nice firm handles. The best will have riveted handles and will also protect your hands from the heat.
- Other: Other important things are shape, thickness, nonstick, rack inclusion, brand, and cost.
Enjoying savory meat flavors and gravies is easier with the right roasting pan. However, without proper information, you may have a difficult time comparing the products and picking a good item. We have come to your aid and listed down the best roasting pans in the market. To do this, it was cortical to look at the key aspects. These include the weight, size, material, heating efficiency, durability, depth, handling, and price. The above products are without a doubt the best and are perfect for many places including the home, restaurant, and catering unit. Simply choose any and have wonderful cooking experience.