Are you looking for the best neck traction devices? Well, just read on! I believe that neck traction device should be branded as necessities. Sometimes we strain ourselves a lot and decide to wait out the pain or aches we have, only for them to lead to more problems. For stress, tension and pain relief, among other reasons, we are going to go through 7 of the best neck traction devices. Do not suffer in silence just because you underestimate the cause of your pain.
- 7. Cervical Neck Traction Collar Device Soft Neck Cervical Collar Adjustable Device…
- 6. Duro-Med Cervical Traction Device, Over the Door Neck Traction Device, Cervical Traction unit
- 5. Cervical Neck and Shoulder Relaxer and Revitalizer by NeckZEN – Best Stiff Neck and Shoulder Pain Relief Support Pillow and Relaxation Device
- 4. AMC Cervical Neck Traction Device for Head & Shoulder Relief, Blue
- 3. Cervical Traction Device – Neck Traction, Easy to Use for Chronic Neck and Shoulder Pain Relief
- 2. Cervical Neck Traction Device Inflatable Pillow Instant Relief for Chronic Neck Shoulder Back Pain Alleviate Spine Compression, Pinched Nerve with Adjustable Collar for Comfort
- 1. OTC over Door Cervical Traction Kit, Neck Disk Relief, Complete Set
7. Cervical Neck Traction Collar Device Soft Neck Cervical Collar Adjustable Device…
One of the reasons why the Syrtenty collar is on the list of the best neck traction devices is because it can be used by teenagers, adults and even the elderly. The neck traction device is able to fit most neck sizes because of its adjustability. This is because it has Velcro straps which can be tightened or loosened depending to the user’s condition. One other thing that I liked about it was the air chambers on the neck traction collar. The chambers can be filled with air using the neck traction’s squeeze bulb.
You will have full control to the type of fill you want because it will all depend on the degree of pain you will be feeling at the time or what you will prefer to be most comfortable for you. This is also part of the neck stretcher function that the neck traction device has. It is providing neck pain relief through the air pressure control.
- A soft cloth is used to avoid neck area irritation and chin area as well.
- The company ensures a 1005 satisfaction guarantee.
6. Duro-Med Cervical Traction Device, Over the Door Neck Traction Device, Cervical Traction unit
The Duro Med device is the best neck traction device for individuals who wish to take of physical therapy exercises, even at the comfort of their own home. The device is quite effective for neck pain, disc bulges, arthritis, and herniations just to mention a few. What I liked about it was that you could even use it at the office or even while traveling. There are no limitations to the location you wish to use it on.
I am the least gifted when it comes to putting things together. If you are just like me then you will be in luck because this neck traction device does not require any tools whatsoever. The purchase will come with a weight bag made of vinyl that has a graduated scale of up to 20lbs.
- You will also get a head halter which is foam padded.
- The head halter comes in a standard size.
See More: Top 10 Best Mosquito Killers in 2018
5. Cervical Neck and Shoulder Relaxer and Revitalizer by NeckZEN – Best Stiff Neck and Shoulder Pain Relief Support Pillow and Relaxation Device
NeckZen has the best neck traction device that provides you with the option of alleviating stress, tension, increasing your relaxation and finally promoting your healing process. You will definitely feel a difference after using it because your neck pains and aches, including that of your shoulders will be soothed away. I have one which I used previously in recovery exercises. What made it one of my favorites was that I could use it conveniently even during my work breaks and whenever I just had one of those frustrating days as well.
To be honest it works quite fast, you will feel your neck rejuvenated and it invigorates you in 5 to 15 minutes, wherever you are and whenever you need to use it. A lot of that has to do with the neck tractions ergonomic design. The device gently pulls your head away from your shoulders by supporting and cradling both your neck and head. By doing that, your normal, natural, and healthy C- curvature of the neck is restored and maintained.
- Your purchase will include a 100% money back guarantee.
- The NeckZen neck traction device includes 3D Memory Foam Eye mask and 2 Sets of Earplugs.
See More: Top 10 Best Winter Hats For Men in 2018
4. AMC Cervical Neck Traction Device for Head & Shoulder Relief, Blue
AMC offers the best neck traction device for instant comfort and relief. The exterior of the device is made from felt; this is the reason why it has an ultra-soft feel to it. It is a great way to sooth your ligaments, tendons, and neck muscles. You don’t have to worry about the fit because the device comes with customizable straps to ensure that your fit is 100% satisfactory.
- You will get enhanced support thanks to its air chamber design.
- The device helps to avoid pain causing movement.
3. Cervical Traction Device – Neck Traction, Easy to Use for Chronic Neck and Shoulder Pain Relief
I would recommend this as the best neck traction device for individuals who are seeking a more long-term solution. This can be achieved by using the neck traction device for a period of about 10 to 20 days. The plan includes that the neck traction device be used 2 to 3 times a day.
Sticking to this schedule will relieve you of any frequent discomfort and pressure of neck pain, shoulder pain, tension, & muscle spasms. Once you get the neck traction device, you will notice that no form of assembly is required and you will also get step by step instructions to enable you to maximize it fully. Your neck posture will drastically improve too because it will help prevent forward-and-down head position when using your cell phone or even laptop.
- The front of the neck traction device has nylon straps.
- The neck traction device will fit anyone with a 14 -19 Inch Neck Size.
2. Cervical Neck Traction Device Inflatable Pillow Instant Relief for Chronic Neck Shoulder Back Pain Alleviate Spine Compression, Pinched Nerve with Adjustable Collar for Comfort
My sister got this neck traction device a few months ago while she was on a flight to an interview. She was really satisfied with it and went on and on about the positive changes it has brought her and how she didn’t know how much she really needed one. She explained that the neck traction device has let her to have optimal spine alignment. She no longer feels any tension on her neck, back or shoulders.
Thanks to the neck traction device pressure have been taken off her nerves providing the instant relief that she feels. It is the best neck traction device as far as she is concerned. She said the guide was so useful that she also learned how to inflate and deflate the neck traction device with ease.
- The neck traction device was made in a facility that is FDA certified.
- You will get a 1year manufacturer’s warranty.
See More: Top 10 Best Liquid Eyeliners in 2018
1. OTC over Door Cervical Traction Kit, Neck Disk Relief, Complete Set
OTC produces the best neck traction device in our review today. The head halter can be used by most adults because of its adjustable head size. The neck traction device has a metal bracket which is very sturdy, allowing it to fasten over any door without any worries.
The design that it comes with is very easy to fill and set it up will not cause you to get any frustrations. The head halter is padded for increased comfort. Your purchase will include; a metal door bracket, metal spreader bar, a door hanger, two pulleys, section of rope and water weight bag.
- The weight bag has a calibration of 2-20lbs.
- The neck traction device has many applications, a few of which include; osteomyelitis, spinal instability, and hypermobility.
We may all need a neck traction device for one use or the other. Some of them work well in dealing with more chronic cases than others. It is good to first analyze the problem we want to treat or help solve before settling on the one we want to buy.
If you’re looking for a neck traction device to help you deal with neck pains, then you can be sure to have a great deal of service from the options listed above. We have thoroughly tested most of them and would recommend them to anyone who wants to have great results.