Hammocks provide a nice resting and relaxation spot and have been around for decades. They come in many designs, colors, shapes, materials, and prices to cater for varied needs and individual preferences. However, unless you harness them properly, you may find yourself hanging too low or even falling to the ground because of a loose or broken strap.
To avoid such incidences, it’s necessary to make certain you use the best straps. It will secure the accessory to the tree, improve its versatility, and also assure you of safety. There are different retypes of hammock tree straps in the market. But, the following are undoubtedly the best.
- Top 8 Best Hammock Tree Straps in 2019 List
- #8 Favofit XL Hammock Tree Straps with 2 Carabiners
- #7 Sahara Sailor Adjustable Hammock Straps XL (Set of 2)
- #6 Pro Hammock Tree Hanging Straps with Carabiners, 400 lbs
- #5 Ohuhu Hammock Tree Straps with 2 Carbines and S Hooks, 2-piece, Black
- #4 HangTight Extra Strong Hammock Straps, 20 ft
- #3 Rallt 20ft Hammock Tree Straps, 2000 plus lbs
- #2 Wise Owl Outfitters Tree-friendly Hammock Straps, 20ft, Black
- #1 Bear Butt Kodiak 20ft Hammock Straps, 2200 Pounds
- How We Picked The Best:
Top 8 Best Hammock Tree Straps in 2019 List
#8 Favofit XL Hammock Tree Straps with 2 Carabiners
If you want a heavy-duty hammock tree straps, this piece is just what you need. It’s made of strong high-density polyester and can handle weights as high as 1400pounds with each strap holding a maximum of 700 pounds. It’s among the simplest to tie and has a good length of up to 25 feet. The accessory comes with 2 premium carabiners for extra strength and stability and is tolerant to fraying, tearing, wear and abrasion. Tying and untying the piece is easy and is compatible with many types of hammocks as well as trees.
#7 Sahara Sailor Adjustable Hammock Straps XL (Set of 2)
By: Sahara Sailor
This set of hammock straps have a length of 10 feet and are perfect for most applications. They come in tree-friendly design for easy tying on trees without harming them. They stay firm on the zone once tied and won’t become loose or slip. This guarantees you of maximum satisfaction, comfort, and safety. The piece together with the 2 stainless steel carabiners can handle up to 1400 pounds of weight without a problem. It doesn’t stretch courtesy of the strong 100% polyester material and can be harnessed on trees, large rocks, patio posts, docks, roof racks, and more.
#6 Pro Hammock Tree Hanging Straps with Carabiners, 400 lbs
By: Pro Venture
Ranked as one of the best hammock trees straps, this set should feature in your hammock accessories. It can easily be tied to trees, docks, poles, frames and other places. The simple accessory is easy to use even by a newbie and doesn’t stretch or become loose over time. It’s made of 100% polyester webbing and can support up to 400 pounds with each strap holding 200 pounds. The heavy-duty material can tolerate stretching, the elements, and everyday use. The tree-friendly strap measures 20 foot long and will work pretty well with most hammocks.
#5 Ohuhu Hammock Tree Straps with 2 Carbines and S Hooks, 2-piece, Black
Setting up a hammock will take a very short time when using these straps. They are designed for quick and easy setup and can easily be adjusted to cater for different users and needs. It comes in a stretch-free design for the perfect support and has a good length for tying around different trees as well as harnessing to many types of hammocks. The accessory is extra strong, durable and is also lightweight. Just like tying it, untying the straps is also easy.
#4 HangTight Extra Strong Hammock Straps, 20 ft
By: Nature’s Hangout
Do you wish for a reliable and durable hammock tree strap? Then this one is perfect. It is ideal for most hammock types on the market and has a tree-friendly design for easy harnessing on trees and also protecting them from damage. The good length makes tying and adjusting the unit easy whereas the non-stretchy design ensures it stays firm throughout. It is super strong and can handle heavy users weighing up to 2200 pounds pretty well. It’s fairly lightweight and carrying is easy. Other than trees, it can also be used with huge rocks, cars, pole and use it is easy, house beams and much more.
#3 Rallt 20ft Hammock Tree Straps, 2000 plus lbs
This set of 2 straps measure 20 feet, each in is 10 feet. It comes with super strong carabineers and together with the straps will handle more than 2200 pounds. It’s made of 0.75-inch 100% non-stretchy polyester and comes in tubular webbing for the best support. It works well with most brands in the market include Amok, Rallt, Grand Trunk, and Eagles Nest. It takes approximately 1 minute to set up the accessory and stays firm. The straps can be used with trees, posts, docks, large rocks, boat masts, and more.
#2 Wise Owl Outfitters Tree-friendly Hammock Straps, 20ft, Black
By: Wise Owl Outfitters
Coming in black with orange stitching, this set of hammock tree straps is amongst the most colorful pieces. Each strap is 10 feet long and together offer a combined length of 20 feet. They are made from premium 100% polyester for extra strength and durability and won’t stretch or snap due to weight. Fitting them into a hammock and tying them on a tree, rock, pole, post, frame, or beam is easy. It’s easy to adjust the length and height to suit different situations and won’t have any negative effects on the trees. The accessory works with most brands on the market.
#1 Bear Butt Kodiak 20ft Hammock Straps, 2200 Pounds
By: Bear Butt
These hammock tree straps are designed to handle the weight as high as 2200 pounds and feature 40 combined loops. And despite their good weight capacity, they are very light and also portable. The set of 2 comes in black and white and is triple stitched for extra sturdiness. They measure 20 feet long and can be used with various kinds of trees, hammocks, poles, huge rocks, beams and more. Setting up the accessory takes a very short time and you should be done in a minute or so.
How We Picked The Best:
During the research and comparison, we looked at the following things:
- Weight: The right hammock straps aren’t too heavy as this will exert extra pressure and also makes carrying the unit a bit challenging.
- Size: The length of the straps will influence how easily it harnesses the unit to the tree. Longer straps will easily go round a tree compared to shorter ones.
- Setting up ease: A good item is easy to use and can be tied to a tree in a short time. It won’t become loose or stretch and is also easy to untie.
- Durability: The appropriate product is made of hardwearing materials that will last for a long time. It is resistant to abrasion, tear, and wear, ripping and fraying.
- Tree Friendliness: The reviewed items are designed for tree use. They won’t harm the bark or tree and also don’t contain toxic substances.
- Versatility: A good product is compatible with different types of hammocks. It also works with different trees and can be tied in different ways.
- Price: We also looked at the prices to make sure the products weren’t overly expensive. You will realize that although they are high quality, the above pieces are competitively priced.
If you enjoy relaxing in a hammock, then you need to make certain it’s properly harnessed to the tree. Failure to which you will find yourself struggling to relax, hanging too low to the ground, or the hammock becoming loose and you falling. Using the right products is the best way to prevent such incidence. And to help you make the right choice the first time, we have identified the best hammock tree straps on the market. They are well-made to bear different weights, versatile to work with different kinds of hammocks, easy to use, durable, reliable, and high quality, and affordable. Pick any and have a wonderful time relaxing outdoors.