I would be lying if I said that I don’t really care about my feet. In fact, just like some of you, I think I am a little obsessed with them. I will go the extra mile just to make sure they look neat, clean, and stylish. The last thing I want is people not admiring my feet because there is a lot of callus, the skin is too dry or cracked, or the under section is discolored.
And because of this, I’ve made an electric foot file one of my must-have accessories. Thankfully, finding an electrically powered foot file isn’t hard. You can buy from the physical store or order online. But which one is the best? Well, read on to discover the best electric foot files in the market.
Best Electric Foot Files in 2019 List
- Best Electric Foot Files in 2019 List
- #8 Amope Pedi Perfect Wet & Dry Rechargeable Electric Foot File
- #7 MOIVIVA Rechargeable Waterproof Electric Foot File
- #6 Care me Powerful Rechargeable Electronic Pedicure Foot File
- #5 Powerful Rechargeable Electric Foot File for Scrubbing Feet, for Hard and Dead Skin
- #4 Amope Pedi Perfect Electronic Foot File, Regular Coarse
- #3 Professional Wet and Dry Electric Foot File with Extra Roller Head
- #2 Zoe+ Ruth Electric USB Rechargeable Pedicure Foot File
- #1 Own Harmony Electric Callus Remover / Foot File CR900 with 3 Rollers
- Handy Tips For Choosing And Using An Electric Foot File
- Electric Foot File – How To Use
- Why The Electric Foot File Is Better Than The Manual Type?
- In Conclusion
#8 Amope Pedi Perfect Wet & Dry Rechargeable Electric Foot File
Restore your feet back to their earlier glory with the Amope electric pedi file. One thing I love about it is the simple design which simplifies operation and the ergonomic styling that improves handling and comfort. It has a powerful motor and file that eliminates calluses, dead skin, and other imperfections fast. I also like its quietness which minimizes disturbance or distraction when using it in an area with other people. It doesn’t scratch or harm the skin even when too much force is applied and is effective on both dry and wet skin. The accessory not only buffs away the unwanted skin and calluses about leaves your feet smooth and elegant.
#7 MOIVIVA Rechargeable Waterproof Electric Foot File
The MOIVIVA electric file works on any feet whether dry, wet, or sensitive. It has a smooth running motor that is linked to a highly effective file that easily and safely removes the hard skin, dead skin cells, calluses, and other things. The lightweight unit feels nice on the hands and is also very comfortable thanks to the good texture. It runs very fast for quick elimination of dead skin but is still very safe. You won’t see any scratches, bumps, skin reddening or bruises. I was impressed by how quiet the device is despite its good speed.
#6 Care me Powerful Rechargeable Electronic Pedicure Foot File
By: Care me
People who love a lightweight file for their feet will love this one by Care Me. I have seen individuals, beauticians, and other beauty experts using it, and one common comment from the users is that it’s very simple to operate even for a first time user. Closer investigation shows that it is very basic and doesn’t have too many frills that can be a little consisting. It built from robust plastic to handle misuse, bangs, or falls and is also water resistant for safe use in the shower or bathroom. The smooth file works seamlessly with the powerful electric motor to get rid of dead skin including calluses.
#5 Powerful Rechargeable Electric Foot File for Scrubbing Feet, for Hard and Dead Skin
You don’t have to spend a fortune on a good electric foot file. You can still ensure your feet look smooth and elegant even with an affordable piece such as the PediBunny callus remover. The lightweight unit is perfect for most applications and will get rid of the hard skin, marks, calluses, and much more. It has a strong plastic case that houses an effective and efficient motor as well as a steel filing head. The smooth surface and lightweight make using the file easy whereas the waterproof housing makes it also suitable for wet areas like the shower or bathtub. It is ergonomic and you won’t have a problem using it for an extended period.
#4 Amope Pedi Perfect Electronic Foot File, Regular Coarse
All it takes to keep your feet smooth, soft and beautiful is using this electric file. The Amope electronic foot file is ideal for home use and comes in a compact and lightweight for easy carrying. It has a strong motor to easily remove even the hardest skin and a slim profile for use in tight spaces. The smooth head prevents injury, especially on contours and folds. It has a well-placed on/off button and a nice texture to prevent slippage particularly in a wet setting. And just like other leading foot files, the unit is easy to carry and will fit nicely in small spaces.
#3 Professional Wet and Dry Electric Foot File with Extra Roller Head
I still love this foot file by MiroPure despite it being in the market for some time. It’s one of the trendiest pieces I have ever used and is also pretty powerful. Removing hard skin and callus is much easier thanks to the superior technology and powerful motor. It is easy to handle thanks to the good design and also very comfortable courtesy of the lightweight and ergonomic design. The simple On/Off buttons are conveniently placed for easy reach while the sturdy roller head lasts a long time. New or inexperienced users will find the included instruction quite handy while the smooth surface improves cleaning.
#2 Zoe+ Ruth Electric USB Rechargeable Pedicure Foot File
The Zoe +Joe pedicure foot file saves you the trouble of visiting the local beauty treatment, salon, or spa for feet filing or callus removal. It allows you to treat your feet right from home and you will still get professional service. The small electric file has a strong roller head that works together with the powerful motor to eliminate skin and make your feet smoother and more attractive. According to users of users, the unit, which is smaller than most on the market delivers more power. What’s more exciting is that it still remains quiet. The file can operate continuously and won’t get too hot. It’s easy to control the device courtesy of the good design and is among the most ergonomic in the market.
#1 Own Harmony Electric Callus Remover / Foot File CR900 with 3 Rollers
By: Own Harmony
With this electric file, you will no longer feel embarrassed by your feet or fear to hurt them when trying to remove dead skin or calluses. It stands out from its competitors in that it works fast and is also very safe. Chances of nicking or bruising your skin are unlikely. The safety is improved by the lock which prevents accidental turning on. The simple-looking accessory works on any skin type and will improve not only the texture but the appearance as well. Consumers say that it doesn’t have any side effects, cause any rashes, and doesn’t feel rough or too hot especially after long use. It works great on the dry and wet skin and lasts for a long time.
Handy Tips For Choosing And Using An Electric Foot File
The following tips will help you pick the right accessory and also use it the correct manner. In addition to giving you beautiful feet, it also helps to extend its lifespan.
- Skin Texture: If you are looking to remove hard skin or you have deep cracks, then you should opt for a file with a course file. Using one that is too soft takes too much effort and you will also spend more time. Additionally, it shortens the unit’s lifespan since it will be running for a longer time.
- Convenience: If you normally travel a lot or you occasionally find yourself wanting to care for your feet away from home, then you should think about a portable piece. While there are corded units that are lightweight and easy to carry, a battery-powered unit is a better option.
- Handling: Removing the dead skin cells, roughness, blemishes and other things can take some time. Now imagine having to use a heavy object or struggling with the too-slippery surface? You will get better results if the file is lightweight and the handle is ergonomic. In addition to improving handling, it also feels more comfortable.
- Water Resistance: Many people including myself love tending to the feet while having a bath or shower or after going for a swim. The skin is much softer and easy to work on when it’s wet. A foot file that is waterproof won’t be harmed by moisture or water. It won’t rust or corrode and the sensitive continents will also be well protected.
Electric Foot File – How To Use
Many people may be using the file the wrong way without knowing it. Over time, they will complain about not getting the perfect results. The skin will look discolored, dull, or dry, or they may be using lots of effort to get rid of the dead skin, dirt, cracks or calluses. Resources such as this video will help such people, as well as new users, learn to use the electric foot file.
Why The Electric Foot File Is Better Than The Manual Type?
An electric foot file is way better than a manual type. Nevertheless, you are assured of the best results if you choose the best, and more reason to pick an item from the above pieces.
- Fast: An electric file works quite fast compared to the manual type. This is especially important for people who are in rush or have other things to do. The top types are not only fast but also deliver impeccable results.
- Powerful: Using manual files can be effective. However, we all know that the effort declines as you get more tired. With an electric unit, the power is consistent throughout. You will enjoy the same results all through without using too much effort. And considering it takes a less time, chances of errors are minimal.
- Convenient: Manual foot files and callus removal require lots of bending and twisting. By the time you finish, you may experience fatigue and pains in different body sections. With the electric type, you simply need to direct the device to the target area and let it do its thing.
- Good Results: I have used manual and electric files. And the reality is that the results from the latter are more impressive. It doesn’t leave any scratches or bumps; it eliminates the unwanted skin uniformly and also leaves the skin much smoother. In fact, the good texture and better results are what inspired me to make the switch.
- Safe: The best electric feet files are designed to use minimal effort. You simply place them in the target area and press lightly for them to work. But with manual types, you need to some more effort. And as we know, the foot isn’t all the same as some areas are softer while others courser than others. Now imagine too much force on a soft area – a scratch, wound or a bruise. This is unlikely with an electric file.
Electrically powered foot files are must-have for anyone who is conscious about his/her feet. They help to eliminate calluses, dead skin, marks and other unwanted debris from the foot. While finding an item is easy, picking the best from the broad selection is a challenge. You may be confused by the many features, the persuasive salesperson, or you don’t exactly know what is best for your kind of feet. Fortunately, I have reviewed the products and succeeded in picking the top. All you need is to go through this review once more and pick what your heart tells you are perfect. And believe you me; your feet will start looking healthier and elegant in no time.