As a hunter, I can’t tell you for free that you’ll never miss climbing tree stands in my hunting gear. In fact, without it, I, more likely to come home dishearten or even angry because I missed my targets. This accessory is designed f to help hunters stay off the ground in a more convenient way.
It also provides a higher view point for easier view of the animals and the terrain in general. In the last decade, there has been a surge in tree stands as more and more people acquire them. However, as the numbers increase so do the not-so-good products. Some won’t provide the right support and stability, others are a little cumbersome to use and carry, while some items will break rather easily. To make funding the best climbing tree stands easy, I reviewed the best in the market.
- Top 7 Best Climbing Tree Stands in 2019 List
- #7 Summit 81052 Viper Steel Self-Climbing Tree Stand, Camouflage Finish
- #6 OL’ Man Steel Tree Climber
- #5 X-Stand Deluxe Climbing Tree Stand
- #4 Lone Wolf Wide Combo II Climbing Tree Stand
- #3 Summit Treestands SU81119 Mossy Oak Goliath SD Climbing Tree Stand
- #2 Lone Wolf Hand Climber Combo II Climbing Tree Stand
- #1 Summit Treestands 81120 Viper SD Mossy Oak Climbing Tree Stand
- Benefits of Climbing Tree Stands
- How To Use Climbing Tree Stands?
- Picking The Right Climbing Tree Stand
Top 7 Best Climbing Tree Stands in 2019 List
#7 Summit 81052 Viper Steel Self-Climbing Tree Stand, Camouflage Finish
This stand can spurt heavy users quite well thanks to its sturdy construction. It’s built from tough materials and comes in a simple design. Nevertheless, is fairly light for easy transportation and storage. The unit can easily be harnessed o trees with minimal effort amend remains firm ion the selected point. Removing it from the tree is equally easy while the spacious nature provides adequate space for easy and convicts movement. Many consumers love the nice and basic nature which suits even a first time hunter. They also appreciate it solid nature that assure a person of long-lasting service.
#6 OL’ Man Steel Tree Climber
Woth this tree stand, you won’t straggle maintaining your balance up a tree. You also won’t be required to confide yourself in a mall space. The two may stand is perfect for many users and can handle heavy users pretty okay. It has a firm base for maximum support and has a very comfortable stand and set. It will take you a short time to preparedly harness this accessory ion a tree, and once mo ted; you shouldn’t worry about falling down or the unit coming apart. This is bemuses of the quality craftsmanship amend study materials. It provides good views whether sitting down or standing and works with tress of different sizes.
#5 X-Stand Deluxe Climbing Tree Stand
If you want a t stand that yoiur can trust, then this one is what you deserve. It foments from opine oaf the renowned manufacturer and this should defibe3lt give you more peace and satisfaction. Both the seat and stand are made to provide good and firm support and remain soloed after mounting in a tree. It’s one of the simplest to use and also has good safety ratings. The unit, although lightweight, can support heavy users and puts up well with regular use. It’s credited from rid but materials Soi as to ensure you oar another user don’t fall through. You should be able rot set it up by using the basic knowledge or following the included instructions.
#4 Lone Wolf Wide Combo II Climbing Tree Stand
By: Lone Wolf Trestands
This is a good choice for birth inexperienced and experienced hunters. It has a good dimension to accommodate different weights and has a nice platform that I imides slippage or you falling through. The rugged looking piece is perfect for harnessing ion tall, short, wide, and narrow trees. It provides a nice vantage point and also doesn’t produce noise thatch souls d easily scare away your p target. Considering bath you can be upon on the tree for hours, the accessory has a spacious and comfortable interior for extra convenience. The smooth surfaces minimize abrasion or chances of getting injured.
#3 Summit Treestands SU81119 Mossy Oak Goliath SD Climbing Tree Stand
By: Summit Treestands
The XXXX not inlay give yoiur better views of the surrounding but also maximum comfort while high on agree. It has am good harnessing enchains to keep you steady and prevent accidental falls. It features a simple strapping system for easy use and should take you a few minutes to secure iyt. Thanks to the basic and versatile nature, it will fit on most trees and won’t become loose. The stand can handle heavy people and is verum comfortable to allow you to stay on watch even for piers. It’s built using lift but string materials and is also very easy to carry.
#2 Lone Wolf Hand Climber Combo II Climbing Tree Stand
By: Lone Wolf Treestands
This tree climbing stand delivers good mobility when up a tree. I the flexible design allows it to be secured on medium and large trees while the large platform provides god space to walk around send sit comfortably in. The light construction materials are strong to handle the user’s weight bolus the gear while the deadening technology improves the quietness oaf the harnessing mechanism. It will remain silent even during movements so as not to distract your target. The dare cable s were fast and maintain theory firmness where ate full-perimeter frame makes standing and sitting down easy. Removal and carrying the stand is easy and consonant because of the good eight and portable design.
#1 Summit Treestands 81120 Viper SD Mossy Oak Climbing Tree Stand
By: Summit Treestands
If you want a light but strong tree stand then this one from XXXXX will do you justice. It works ell within trees of different sizews and is also simple to fit. The rugged unit also handles different users okay thanks to the superior craftmanship and moderately wide platform. Hunters love its good portability that makes moving with it east as w3ell as the sturdy frame. The deadening SD technology minimizes sound that could alert an animal nearby. It gets motive revokes in regards to harnessing easy, carrying ease, e reliability, quality and safety. The unit n be placed on then back effortlessly and will last for many years under proper care. Thanks to the strong front bar, climbing in is convenient and effortless.
Benefits of Climbing Tree Stands
Many hunters, both beginners and experienced, are yet to invest in climbing tree stands. Little don’t they know that they would be more successful if they actually used this equipment? The following are the key advantages of the accessory:
- Versatile: The accessory comes handy when looking for point on a trees. All you do is simply harness it to the tree and lay in wait for your prey. Your can also use the device while in grassland that has no trees. It provides a place to sit on as well as stand. Many hunters agree that the unit is suitable for many applications and it’s very easy it use.
- Convenience: Picture yourself handing on a tree trunk even for a few minutes. Imagine you sitting in a thin tree branch that may break because it’s trotted internally or having to stand for several hours? With a good stand, you are offered a nice place to sit or stand comfortably. The item is designed to handle heavy weights and is also easy to use.
- Secure: I have fallen from tree branches several because the branch ewes week, or slipped while tiring to maintop my balance on a trunk. The next thing was I staring at bruises, scratches, cuts, and a broken finger. The stands are deigned to safely secure you on a tree. The top types are made of strong materials, provide solid support, and are very sable. They can also handle heavy users without problems.
- More relaxed: It’s not easy to stand at the same spot for a long period. Moving all the time also alerts the anima you are targeting giving them an opportunity to escape or hide. A climbing stand will support you up high a tree in a cozy manner, provides better views, an nd youll use minimal energy to stay steady. And due to this, you can contrite better ion what you are looking for. You can select either the open or closed type.
How To Use Climbing Tree Stands?
NB: It’s true that many a hunter have lost stability and even fallen from high points after theier stands slipped. But, didn’t you know that this is usually as a result of the user fitting the accessory wrongly and not because the tree stand was faulty. It pays to first understand how to mount this equipment and also use it.
Video here showing how to use climbing tree stand:
Picking The Right Climbing Tree Stand
- Design: The items come in different deigns with the pulp ones being fulcrum, lock-on/fixed type. ladder, and tripod (tower). The first one is very easy to use and siring. It however isn’t fit for betrays wide or low trees. The other one is lightweight, works with most trees, and very portable. Nevertheless, it requires more time and effort to setup. The ladder type is suitable for more than one person, is very stable, safe, and comfortable. However, it is faintly heavy and requires some skill to set properly. The tower stand looks like a tripod fed to the 3 or 4 supporting legs. It’s loved for the good balance, and quick support.
- Capacity: You should choose an item that will comfortably and safely support your weight and gear. You dint want it coming apart or getting spoilt because you are too heavy. The items will come with the recommended weight and you should leave good margin for your gastro. For instance, if you are 170 pounds, go for something that can handle 250 pounds.
- Safety: Safety is priority when selecting a stand. A good product is made from strain materials, c provides good support, is ergonomically design and also very comfortable. Standing or sitting for long on a bad product may bring pains and aches while the sough finish of a poor product may scratch the skin.
- Portability: Carrying the hunting gear is already a tiresome activity. So why would you want to add more unnecessary weight? You should go for lightweight products that are easy to carry even for long distances. The design should Alsop be carry friendly. For insect, they will fold into smaller units and will have a good point to hold in to.
If you want to succeed in your hinting expedition then you should invest in a climbing tree stand. This accessory provides a place for sitting amend standing afro better stability. It’s also moue yes at a higher level for better views of the surrounding. However, like other items, not very product will give you the best service.
It’s, therefore, crucial to spend time learning about the gear, understanding your needs, comparing different predicts, and picking the best. A better way is reading reliable reviews that outline the bet products and all you do is selecting an item from the ones featured. Go ahead- pock the right stand for tree climbing and have a good experience.