My wife suggested that we should do a makeover for our kitchen. I could not refuse to agree because I also saw the same need. Because we wanted the best for our kitchen, we went online to check the best kitchen appliances for this room. As we were doing our research, we stumbled upon wine coolers.
Wow! I was amazed at how conspicuous they were, and I thought it was good to have one in our home. Since we have so many brands available, I decided to research the best built-in wine coolers on the market. This article consists of a list of the best that I found. Be sure to stick around so that you will not be confused when you are doing your shopping.
Here Are Best Built-in Wine Coolers in 2019
- Here Are Best Built-in Wine Coolers in 2019
- #8 Koldfront BWC300BL 30 Bottle 15 Inch Built-In Single Zone Wine Cooler
- #7 EdgeStar CWR181SZ 12 Inch Wide 18 Bottle Built-In Wine Cooler
- #6 NewAir AWR-290DB Compact 29 Bottle Compressor Wine Cooler
- #5 EdgeStar CWB1760FD 24 Inch Built-In Wine and Beverage Cooler with French Doors
- # 4 Allavino FlexCount VSWR56-2SSRN – 56 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Refrigerator with Right Hinge Built-In
- #3 Kalamera 24” Wine Cooler
- #2 Igloo FRW133 12-Bottle Wine Cooler with Digital Temperature Display
- #1 Kalamera 15” 30 Bottle Built-in Wine Cooler
Last update on 2019-05-19 (UCT) / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
#8 Koldfront BWC300BL 30 Bottle 15 Inch Built-In Single Zone Wine Cooler
I bought this cooler for my wife last summer, and she is happy with how it operates. First, it has LED lights inside it so that you do not have to open the door to view the wine glass, which you know can be dangerous especially for the wine that you want to store for longer.
My wife says that it fitted perfectly, and could not thank me more. The cooling fan is quiet, and you will only hear it if you are in a very quiet room. I also liked the LED temperature control settings, the six shelves that fit up to 30 wine bottles, and the wheels that keep this best built-in wine cooler in its place.
- Have six shelves that allow for reverse racking
- Temperature ranges between 40-65 degrees F
- Has a double paned glass door that ensures that your fridge is cool
- Will fit 30- 750ml wine bottles
#7 EdgeStar CWR181SZ 12 Inch Wide 18 Bottle Built-In Wine Cooler
My neighbor saw our kitchen design and thought that it would be awesome if we decided to buy a wine cooler that would fit into it without consuming much space. With the little space in our kitchen, we thought we need one like this edge star.
She also recommended it because it has a very slim design. Furthermore, I noticed that the cooler only weighs 66 pounds, which makes it easy to move when my wife is cleaning the kitchen. When we installed it in our house, I was happy because the air would distribute it. The temperature range is good; therefore, good for any wine.
- Temperature range is between 40-65 degrees F
- Blue LED display
- The width is 11 5/8 inches, and the height is 34 ¼ inches
- Door is made of stainless steel
#6 NewAir AWR-290DB Compact 29 Bottle Compressor Wine Cooler
With most wine coolers, it might be difficult to store red and white wines in the same cooler. Nonetheless, when it comes to this best built-in wine cooler, the subject is different because I can store both red and wines in it. This is because it has dual zone temperature settings: Put the red wine bottles on top and the wine bottles at the bottom, and then set the temperature according to their storage preferences.
This wine cooler can fit 29 bottles. The best way to fit them into the wooden shelves is by fitting some of them facing the front while others are facing backward. Depending on my desire, I always find that my roommate loves the low light setting, and so it gives you the opportunity to switch from high light setting to low light setting.
- Width measures 15 inches width
- Double painted glass ensures that UV light does not reach the wine glass
- Will fit 29 bottles altogether
- The cooler has dual temperature zones; therefore, suitable for both red and white wines
#5 EdgeStar CWB1760FD 24 Inch Built-In Wine and Beverage Cooler with French Doors
I had just gone to visit my mom when all of a sudden; we heard a disturbing noise from the kitchen. I thought it was a fire breakout. She laughed at me because of my reaction. I later discovered that she left the wine cooler open hence the alarm goes on so that you can close it.
The wine cooler has two sides, which have different temperature settings. I noticed that she did not only keep wine bottles in it. She included beer bottles and cans into it. If you only want to put wine bottles in it, the cooler will fit 17 750 ml wine bottles in it. The shelves are made of wood, which makes it look so sleek.
Digital control panel is touch
- Temperature ranges between 36-43 degrees F
- Includes both wooden and metal shelves: Five and three respectively
# 4 Allavino FlexCount VSWR56-2SSRN – 56 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Refrigerator with Right Hinge Built-In
My best friend loves to drink good, chilled wine. I was delighted to buy him this new refrigerator for his home after he broke down. This cooler can accommodate up to 56-bottle capacity, which was something that he wanted for his wine cabinet. He also loved the fact that it did not consume so much space in spite of its large capacity. He also loved it more when he learned that it had dual temperature zones hence you can store red, white and sparkling wine in it. To adjust the temperature, you only need to use a user-friendly control display.
- Features metal racks hence strong to accommodate huge number of wine bottles
- Can accommodate up to 56 wine bottles of different tastes
- Dual temperature control
- Space saving
#3 Kalamera 24” Wine Cooler
My granny was impressed because of the huge number of wine bottles that this best built-in wine cooler could lodge. The other day I visited her, and when I checked, I was shocked to discover that she also uses it store soda bottles and other beverages. She told me that one time when the lights went off, she had forgotten to switch it back to the temperature it was in; however, when she went to check it, the memory function had restored the temperature to where it was. The display control is easy to control; thus, suitable for anyone who is not tech savvy.
- Holds 54 wine bottles
- Features strong wooden shelves
- Has a temperature function
- Little vibration- actually no noise when it is operating
#2 Igloo FRW133 12-Bottle Wine Cooler with Digital Temperature Display
I decided that I needed to replace my previous wine cooler because it was annoying to hear it vibrate all the time. Sometimes the noise was too much that my child would never fall asleep when the fridge was operating. I decided to buy this best built-in wine cooler, and I love it. It is super quiet, and it can fit a capacity of 12 bottles. Be sure to adjust the height of the cooler depending on your preference.
- White light for viewing the bottles
- Can accommodate 12 bottles
- 2-layer glass door prevents the external temperature from reaching the cooler
#1 Kalamera 15” 30 Bottle Built-in Wine Cooler
My aunt bought one to replace her old trash compactor, which was broken. Actually, she says that this best built-in wine cooler is very silent when it runs. When there is a power outage, she does not have to adjust the temperature back to where it was.
This is beneficial because of the wine that she keeps in it. They will not go bad because of temperature fluctuation. Additionally, she said that the wine cooler could match with his interior décor, especially those that are made of steel because it is also made of the same material. If you have to buy this wine cooler, then it will fit 30 wine bottles of750ml each.
- Fits 30- 750ml bottles into it
- LED lightings
- Double-layered glass door that ensures it maintains the temperature within the refrigerator
- Will restore its original temperature in case of a power blackout
I believe that this list contains some of the most profound built-in coolers that we have. Be sure to consider kitchen aesthetics, the number of wine bottles it can lodge, user-friendliness, and the temperature regulation inside the cooler. We can all agree that good wine demands good temperature storage. According to me, the Kalamera 15” 30 Bottle Built-in Wine Cooler does a perfect job to chill out the wine bottles that you store in this list of the best built-in wine coolers.